43 - Guitar

Lee POV

I laugh at Lewis' action as I walk back inside. I wasn't drunk one bit. Well maybe I was but I wasn't feel the effects. Might be something to do with my youth drinking like a fish.

I walk into the kitchen. Everyone had now cleared out of the house. It was just me and my mom. She was cleaning the plates.

"Need any help?" I question looking at the stacked up plates on the side.

"You don't have to, just I didn't realise one shot would make me drowsy" Mom chuckles as she leans up against the sink. I take the plates off of the side and begin to stack them inside the cupboard.

"You can go and sleep now, I'll tidy all this shit." I offer. It wasn't something I would usually offer up, my services that is. But I needed to prove to everyone I wanted to be different.

I needed to be different for the good of everyone.

"I'll just do these and then I'll go up. I can do the rest in the morning." She tells me. I wouldn't allow her to do them in the morning because I'd be doing it for her.

"Whatever you do, don't go round the side of the house." I chuckle as I place the last plate on the stack in the cupboard.

"Why? Someone didn't vomit around there did they?" She sighs thinking about more things she might have to clean.

"Nope, just Lewis"

"What? Is he okay?" She quickly walks over to the backdoor but I grab her arm.

"He's more than fine. You don't want to go out there if you want to keep an innocent image of him." I laugh even more.

"What's he doing?" She asks me. Innocence in her words.

"Let's just say Ali isn't just his 'friend'" I used air quotes. Mom gives me a look.

"Jesus christ, not up the side of my house I hope." She wipes her forehead.

"Nothing bad. He's just allowing Ali to use him as a...how do I put this?...human lollipop?" I couldn't help but chuckle at my joke. But then I pull a straight face just to see my moms reaction.

"What?" She was so confused.

"He's getting sucked off round the side of the house." I smirk. Mom whacks me on the arm.

"Is it fucking possible for any of the men in this family not to be perverted pigs?" She hits me a few more times, thankfully on my good arm.

I shake my head and she sighs again. She walks back into the kitchen and places the towel she was using on the side.

"I'm going to bed now. You can stay here or you can go home. It's up to you. Lewis still has his shit in the spare bedroom, so don't touch anything." She commands me. Which was a reasonable command.

I didn't want to touch any of his shit anyway. Not only would he go fucking ballistic, it's also been touched by him. Plus, I sort of wanted to keep to his good side.

"I won't. I promise. Goodnight mom." I say before walking over to her and giving her a hug. I hadn't done that in years. Too many years.

"Are you okay?" She questions. I knew she hated me, she just didn't want to show a disliking to her own son.

"Just, going through a lot. Everyone is."

I finally let go of the hug and she looks up at me.

"You know, I never wanted to see you again. You manage to always upset me. I'll always remember what you said and did, I can't forgive you for that. I really can't. I just want us to be on good terms. I need you to be there for that baby because you brought that on yourself. That's your mistake and it's one you can control. Don't. Fuck. It. Up." She pokes me in the chest and her words slowly sink in.