The truth about MBBL

This chapter has no relation to the actual story. Just something threw together because I could. Sorry for it being late, exams....whoops.

"ANNNND CUT" The director of the entire production shouts. She was smiling happily, proud of her work.

"You know, I still think the ending would have been better if it included more of me." Joshua Turner suddenly comes over and begins talking. Sulking slightly.

"It's okay, it's all over now. We can go home." Clem walks over to Josh and kisses him on the cheek.

"You know, I'm so glad we took this film deal." Josh smiles to his wife.

"So am I, if we didn't we'd still be in that horrible apartment on 4th street."

"Damn, I can't even remember that place." Josh sighs thinking about the memories they had as they struggled with money.

"Anyway, on another note...we've got the after party meal tonight." Clem reminds Josh as he puts his arm around her waist.

On the other side of the room, still on set was the rest of the Turner families children.

"Do you think the costume department will let me keep this dress? I'm in love with it." April says as she strokes her dress downwards and smiles at the expensive fabric.

"They let dad keep the suits. This is a big budget thing, they have to let us keep mementos" Lewis sighs as he takes off the red tie that had been irritating him during the entire wedding scene.

"I think you should keep your wife as a momento." Lee suddenly jeers towards his brother.

"Perhaps, I don't know if she'd like that." Lewis nervously states whilst he rubs the back of his neck.

"Don't be an ass, I bet she wants to be your wife." Lee says before throwing his arm around his taller, yet younger brother. Lewis looks at the girl across the room speaking to some of the producers of the production.

Maybe this was an on set Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie love?

On the other side of the room a certain Josh Turner was sat on a chair flicking through his phone. It was the fanciest phone he could find in the shop. Although that didn't mean it was easy to operate.

"I told you not to get that one, you don't even know how to work it." Clem sighs as she folds over her arms and watched Josh in the corner of his eye click on Twitter.

"How do I update my status to...erect?"

"Josh! Jesus Christ!" Clem panics hoping nobody around heard him. She felt slightly embarrassed, but this was Josh. She was used to it.

"Alright, just show me how to use it. I want to post something. I keep getting these 'followers' but there's nobody behind me. Am I being stalked?" He questions turning around and staring behind him, only to see a wall.

"You idiot, that just means people can see your stuff." Clem tries to explain the complexity of social media to her husband.

"My stuff? They can't see my dick can they. Cause I mean, wow. That's mine...and yours when you're in that kind of mood." He nudges Clem and she looks at him and blushes.

Clem missed Josh in the production. But when the cameras turned off she would be united with him.

"Look, I'll teach you how. You press the button at the top and then you can type what you want." Clem points to the bar at the bottom of the screen. Josh's eyes light up.