24 - Drenched

"I just want to get my stuff. Please just let me get my stuff." I beg Kelly as she blocks the doorway. I was so close to just pushing her out of the way.

It had been yet another week since Sam came knocking at our door. We seemed to be on track with everything, which was good. I just wanted to come back to her house and collect whatever shit I had.

"We need to speak about this." Kelly tries to convince me. I didn't want to listen to anymore of her bullshit.

"Does it look like I want to fucking talk?" I say as I lean on the doorframe with one hand and stare at her.

"No...I..."

"I just want my stuff. It's a stressful situation as it is." I begin. I didn't need her to stir it up anymore.

As she just stands there and does nothing I push her out of the way and step inside.

"Lewis, listen please." She begs me as she grabs hold of my hand.

I snatch my hand back. I didn't want to be in contact with her it would just make me more jealous of Lee. Jealous of the fact he managed to keep her, he managed to make her happy. It was obvious I was shit at that.

I go straight to the bedroom where I once slept and headed straight to my bedside drawer to grab a few things.

"Lewis. We need to sit down and talk, I'm being serious." Kelly runs in after me and I hear her follow every movement I make.

"Fine. What is it?" I finally sigh, giving up and slumping myself down on the bed. I felt uncomfortable knowing she fucked my brother in the same bed. But there was no way I was going anywhere near her now. Not after what she's done.

She comes and sits beside me. I end up looking her straight in the eyes.

"Lewis, I'm so sorry. You won't even start to understand how disgusted I am by my behaviour. I should have told you when it started." She sighed and began to hold my hands.

"No, I don't think I could ever understand. I don't even know when this whole things fucking started." I roll my eyes.

"2 years ago. I saw him in prison. A lot." She admits as she looks downwards in disappointment. I was shocked.

How can someone be so cruel? She knew I'd be destroyed by this.

"2 fucking years? Jesus Christ." I say under my breath. Why did I never notice these things?

"I didn't want to hurt you."

"Well you fucked that one up." I begin to laugh. How could she even pull something like this on me?

She begins to stroke my hands as I look away from her. I was pissed off. So pissed off.

"I'm pregnant Lewis." She suddenly blurts out throwing me off whatever course I was currently on.

"What?" I look up and stare at her.

"I said, I'm pr-" she begins.

"I heard you the first time. Why the fuck are you telling me this?" I growl. I didn't want to hear this shit.

"It could be yours." Kelly tells me. Still looking disappointed and upset.

"It's not though. I know it's not, you know I'm careful with this shit. Lee on the other hand, let him deal with this. Let him be a father. That'll just show you how fucked up your choice was." I start to laugh harshly.

"That's not fair, you have an input to!" She shouts back as I stand up.

"The only input I have is the decision whether to get the poor kid a birthday card that says 'happy birthday son or daughter' or one that says 'happy birthday niece or nephew'!" I scream back. I was so fed up.