New Books

Hey all! It has been three years since I posted a book on this account. Since then I have been working on a new book on my account TheBookKween. I have a blog under the website: https://cheyannefloret.godaddysites.com and a Social Media presence which I will post below.

If you are interested in reading any of my new books, here are my top three:

The Florida Heat, a New Adult Romance with 40k reads and also featured on the Wattpad Accounts: TeenFiction, Romance, Chicklit, Cupid, and NA

INFO - Sunny skies, luxurious hotel rooms, and nice beaches. Welcome to Florida.

College student Lily is in for the time of her life on summer vacation - but falling in love is supposed to be out of the picture.

***

For Lily Maywatcher, life is about completing college and fulfilling her dreams. But when her cousin, Dinah, suggests going on a trip to Florida, Lily is in for a major turn.

Sawyer Montgomery, a musician and Dinah's brother's friend, is a complete heartthrob. Lily and Sawyer begin spending time together, but is it meant to be? Or will it be a disaster?

"Loved this book so much. Couldn't put it down while reading. Thanks for writing a great book to read." -Conversegirl1234Breaking the Pact, a YA Romance with 26k reads:

👑

Breaking the Pact, A YA Romance with 26k reads

INFO - Katie Morrinon lives with her brother, Roman who was granted guardianship after their parents died when she was ten. There have always been difficulties in their sibling relationship, but the biggest one: The Pact.

A pact he set up for his friends (who try their best to get on her nerves) not to mention her crush on her brother's best friend (That her brother knows nothing about) it's hard to crush on a guy six years older than you when the fact he, along with the other guys, made a promise to your brother to never date you.

It was a pact that the guys made when Katie turned fifteen. But, now that she is older and almost a high school graduate, how much longer can that little pact of theirs hold?

👑

My newest story: Princess for the Holiday, a NewAdult Romance

INFO - Prince Jamie Partinzi is seeking one woman to pretend to be his girlfriend for Christmas. And when Ethel Bronwell shows up at the wrong place at the wrong time, she is picked as the lucky girl. But only with a price; to pay for her college tuition.

****

Ethel is a lonely small-town girl who one day almost has an accident by a car losing control, if not for the handsome Prince Jamie tackling her to the ground. He asks her to help him by offering her money for college, she accepts and has to act like a dutchess to fulfill the deal.

Ethel finds herself in the palace of Poltin, amazed by everything around her and finding a different side to the Prince, she finds herself falling in love with him as they attend a Christmas ball.

But, will he feel the same way for her?

****

"Why don't you choose someone rich to play pretend with?"

"Because I am going to give a woman like you anything she desires to help me. A rich woman already has everything that she desires."

"What if this 'desire' was to go to college? And the woman did not have the money to go?"

"Then I will pay her way in if she helps me," he said.

Well I hope you give my books a try, they aren't fanfiction but they are good. Follow me on the social media below and give a look at my webpage. Love you all, thanks for the reads, - AshyShy

 Love you all, thanks for the reads, - AshyShy