Twelve: I Hit A Guy And I Liked It

"I can't believe you let me fall off the stairs!" I shouted as Tom helped me up off the floor but he was laughing.. Hard "Quit laughing, your the one that suggested I hang onto the hand rail of the stairs" I snapped.

He laughed as he helped me up "I'm sorry, my hand slipped and you fell" he said as I stood up and looked into his eyes "Maybe we should try a diffrent part of that script."

"Nah, really?" I said sarcastically.

He chuckled "Why so sarcastic?"

"Why so serious?" I mocked and he grinned "Who is your favorite Joker?" He asked.

I realized he was holding my hand and I pulled away "Uh, probably Jack Nicholson" I said, he smiled and nodded.  "Batman fan?" I asked, he shrugged.

"Uhm, which part you want to practice?"

I looked at the script "You pick" I said.

"After Loki helps up from hanging off of Avenger tower" he said, I raised a eyebrow and looked at him "You hell bent on kissin' me or somethin'?" I asked.

He laughed "No, it's just one scene they really want us to practice" he mumbled.

I cleared my throat "Okay then" I whispered and he put his arms around me, I rolled my eyes and wrapped my arms around his neck "I secretly think your enjoying this" I said.

"Ehehehe, nope. Remember the lines?"

"Yeah, yeah" I mumbled and took a breath before faking shock "Why?"

"Why what?" Great, Loki back in action I thought and try not to roll my eyes, and failed making him laugh I stomped his foot and he sobered.

I frowned "Why come back for me?" I said, he looked down at me.

"Because.. I wanted to" he said and leaned down I made a little noise of panic and I could feel him laughing, as his lips barely touched mine I done something I regret.

I punched the side of his head very hard.

"Ow, shit" he said and let go of me holding his head, I covered my mouth "Shit! Tom sorry, damn I think your heads bleeding!" I panicked.

He laughed "I'm fine.. Uh, wrong answer" he said as he pulled away his hand, I sighed "Now I feel horrible" I said.

He frowned "Don't, your wearing a ring that's why I'm bleeding" he said.

"Well, I need to do something. Where is the bathroom and wash cloths?"

"On the right and under the sink" he answered, I went to the bathroom grabbed a wash cloth and wet it then returned to him, he was sitting on the couch, I sat beside him and gently pressed the cloth to his head "God I'm sorry" I whispered.

He grabbed the hand that was cleaning the blood up and looked me in the eyes "Don't be. Just tell me why you.. Hit me" he said with a chuckle.

I frowned "Kind of personal. But, just know my first kiss wasn't great" I said, he smiled "Well, Writers and everyone expect us to go by the script and kiss. We start filming in two months" he said and I sighed.

He took the cloth from me and looked at the blood on it "What if I told you I'm scared to act and I'm scared to kiss?" I said bjitinf my lip.

He frowned and looked at me "Don't be scared. I wouldn't hurt you.. I wouldn't hurt a fly" he said with a chuckle "Like you said I'm too nice" he mocked my voice.

I scowled as he wiped his head and I made a face, I kissed his cheek and he looked at me I shrugged "That's as close Loki will get from Shadow" I said.

He chuckled and a look came over him "Sabella will end up kissing loki in the end" he said in that Loki voice, I gave him a look.

I looked down at my phone as I got a message and froze:

I really need to nspeak to you before I leave, Bethie.  Dad,  I stood up and pocketed my phone, Tom stood up "Where are you going?"

"I gotta go."

"So soon?" He honestly sounded disappointed.

I smiled "My dad wants to talk with me before he leaves" I said.

He nodded "I will see you later then, if you want to go over the script again text me" he said, I nodded and gave him a smile before walking out the front door and sighing before I got to my truck.

What the hell just happened in there?!