Ten: "Ignore Him."

Me, Rookie and Scarlett walked into the restaurant -Applebees, thank God- and saw all the guys sitting at a long table my dad was done drinking and making them all laugh. I sighed as I sat at the table next to my dad and Jeremy who were in a deep conversation.

"-and then Little Bethie wrecked into the drum set by tripping over a chord. It wasn't her best moment but she added a new one to the year book.. Class Klutz" my dad said with a chuckle and I pit my head in my hands.

My dad is a embarrassing dad when he's drunk.. He has three stages, embarrassing, fighting and lovey.. None of them are okay.

I sighed as we all ordered and after they brought our drinks back I sipped my Coke and bashed my head against the table again.

"What's wrong?"

I looked up "Where did you even get beer?" I asked my dad.

"Gas station" Cole answered, and I groaned.

I stared at my dad "Don't do anything embarrassing, please" I said.

He just smiled and pulled me into his side for a hug "I wouldn't do anything to embarrass my little Bethie boo!" He said.

I rolled my eyes "Ignore him. He is a rowdy drunk" I said and Tom smiled at me as my dad started blabbering again the food arrived and I didn't realize I was so hungry until I saw them all looking at me.

My eyes wide I asked "What?" And all the guys laughed as Rookie and Scarlett motioned to their mouths, I realized I had food everywhere and quickly wiped my mouth.

"You can blame me, her uncles and my friends. She always wanted to be around us since her mother didn't really want to be around her. So, that is why she acts like a guy but looks like a woman" my dad explained. I punched his arm and he laughed.

"I don't always.. Act like a guy" I mumbled.

Cole chuckled "Yes you do. Your mother scolds you when you play basketball or eat too quickly so you can go back to your room and play drums or write" he said.

I smiled a small one "Okay.. Maybe I am boyish" I said.

"Right now your not dressed boyish" Robert pointed out, half of me wanted to shoot him a bird the other part wanted to stick my tongue out like I was five.. So instead I made a funny face at him making Jeremy laugh.

As we ate I kept looking at Cole and when he nwouokd catch me I would glare making him look back down, then I looked at Tom.. Who was finished eating and looking right at me.

I looked down at my now empty plate and glared, maybe I could change the writers mind about Shadow kissing Loki?  Instead maybe she could push him into a pool and let him drown?

Even I would say no to that, I thought and shook my head as my dad stood up and smiled "I have a idea.. It's Karaoke night at a bar I saw when I was coming into town-"

Dear God save me!

----

Isn't a bar supposed to be on my 21st birthday? I thought as my dad got me in the bar and we all sat at a table, Rookie smirked when she looked at me "My little sister is so innocent, she don't even illegally drink" she said with a laugh.

"Are you not just a year older?" Chris H asked.

She nodded and smiled "In Canada we drink at nineteen."

I sighed "Maybe I should move to Canada" I mumbled but Vin Diesel heard me and laughed.

All of a sudden my dad was gone "Um, anybody seen my dad?" I asked, Tom shrugged "He was here a second ago" he said, as said a song started to play and someone got on stage.

"Oh shit, he's drunk" I said.

Tom laughed "I don't think it's a good idea to sing a country song in a bar like this" he told me, and I groaned "I think I may hide under a table" I mumbled and Rookie heard me.

" Her daddy gave her, her first pony
Then taught her to ride
She climbed high in that saddle
Fell I don't know how many times
He taught her a lesson that she learned
Maybe a little too well

Cowgirls don't cry, ride, baby, ride
Lessons in life are gonna show you in time
Soon enough you gonna know why
It's gonna hurt every now and then
If you fall get back on again
Cowgirls don't cry-"

I smiled as I remember my dad singing me this when I was small and when I was six he got me a black horse I named Johnny Cash.

"-She grew up, she got married
But never was quite right
She wanted a house, a home and babies
He started comin' home late at night
She didn't let him see it break her heart
She didn't let him see her fall apart-"

I crossed my arms "Oh daddy" I whispered, and knew why he wanted to sing this song.

"-'Cause cowgirls don't cry, ride, baby, ride
Lessons of life are gonna show you in time
Soon enough you gonna know why
It's gonna hurt every now and then
If you fall get back on again
Cowgirls don't cry

Phone rang early one mornin'
Her momma's voice, she'd been cryin'
Said it's your daddy, you need to come home
This is it, I think he's dyin'
She laid the phone down by his head
Last words that he said

Cowgirls don't cry, ride, baby, ride
Lessons of life show us all in time
Too soon God will let you know why
If you fall get right back on
The good Lord calls everybody home
Cowgirl don't cry."

As he dinsihed everyone clapped and I did too, he has cited the stage and walked to me "Don't end up like me.  Baby girl" he mumbled and I smiled.

"Don't you mean don't end up like momma?" I whispered, he frowned and nodded.

"Lying bitch whore" he mumbled, I grunted. Couldn't agree more.