Four:Sounds Like Life

"My mom and dad always fought. I always locked myself in a room either reading or listening to music to calm myself. They just argued and when my mom would slap my dad he wouldn't touch her, he would just up and leave.

"She drove him away from us. She drove him gray haired. My dad hated being away from me but my dad couldn't be around my mom. When I was eleven they filed for a divorce, and at twelve it was done. No more family dinners, no more seeing my dad every day he stayed on the road.

"At fourteen mom met Keith. My principal at the school,  explains the no friends thing right?" I said and chuckled making Robert and Jeremy smile "Mom always wanted me to be in pageants and plays but, I love fixing up the old car and truck that my dad had and reading. But, music is my thing.

"When I was thirteen my dad got me a set of drums.. He taught me before he had to go on another trip, I have been looking for a band but nobody wants a girl drummer" I said.

"I don't see why" Vin said and smiled at me "I would love to see you play."

"Maybe one day" I said and smiled back at him.

Tom cleared his throat "So. That was your dad on the other end of the phone, right?"

I smiled and nodded "Yeah, he is my best friend. Since he can't be here he calls me any chance he gets. He always wants picture to see how much I have grown" I said as I looked through my pictures on my phone.

I found one of me and my dad and showed it to them, Vin took the phone fromnme and looked at me and back at the photo "You were a cute kid" he said and handed the phone around.

Chris smiled when the phone got handed to him "You look like your dad" he told me I,  smiled and grabbed my phone back.

"Thank you" I said as I checked a unseen message and saw it was my mom, I groaned and opened it:

Pink or Yellow for bridesmaid dresses? It said.

I sighed "Why ask me?" I mumbled to myself.

Unfortunately Tom heard it "Ask you what?"

"My mom wants a color on bridesmaid dresses" I said and rolled my eyes "Yellow or pink my child" I mocked her voice making Robert laugh.

"Your mom.. " Chris trailed off.

I sighed "Is sad I don't act like a girly girl and I spend my time drawing, writing and playing Drums" I mumbled as I replied back to her.

Yellow. Bye.

I set my phone on the counter "Why are you here? I mean, not trying to sound rude" I said making Jeremy smile and Chris answer my question.

"You said you can't act right?"

I nodded.

"But, you want your character to have it's own comic?" He asked.

Another nod.

"But what if, the only way for that to happen is by you playing her in the movie?"

Confused, way confused here.. Somebody explain?!

"What, Chris means" Jeremy said "What if we help you with your acting before an dafter we get the scripts."

"They done wrote them, they will just add in The Shadow as they rewrite" Vin explained to me and I silently thanked him on explaining this.

"Solo" I dragged out "You want me to act? But, your going to help me?" I said trying to understand it.

Chris nodded and Tom stood up.. God how much taller can men get? I stand at five foot one and they are all like the jolly green giant, except Robert.

"If we help you with your acting will you at least try to play your part in the movie?" Tom said.

Robert smiled "I actually think it would be fun to work with you" he said, I smiled at him as I crossed my arms.

After thinking and Jeremy giving me a weird look I had to laugh and say "Okay, fine."