Twenty-Three: Fine Evening Isnt It?

"Lizibeth?"

I sighed as I turned from looking out my window at the stars and looked at Tom from my futon "Yes, Mr Hiddleston?" I said making him chuckle.

"Tell me what the stars look like?"

I smiled as I looked outside and bit my lip "Imagine this;  the moon shining over a little pond with stars all around looking like they are dancin' and there are horses and cows under it. That's what I'm looking at" I said.

He took a breath and let it go "Sounds beautiful. It really does."

"Looks it too" I whispered as I heard light snoring and smiled as I fixed my wolf blanket and tried to fall asleep. Again.

--
I went through my closet to find the dress in the bag my mom told me to wear when I felt arms come around me, I sighed "Let go of me, Pleakley or I will murder you."

"It worries me if you cousin does this" Tom mumbled, I turned surprise he was the one doing it and I laughed.

"I'm not inbred, if that is what you think" I told him, he smiled as he looked down at me "I love the robe, it's very.. You" he said with a laugh and I showed him, he held his ribs.

"Yeah, skulls are very me."

He frowned "What's wrong with you today?" He asked, I sighed and looked at him away from the dress "My mother is marrying my old principal.. And my dad is supposed to be here today" I said.

He made a face "I know something that would make you happy" he said, I raised a eyebrow at him and put his hands on my shoulders "Lizibeth... Will you be my girlfriend?"

I started laughing at how dramatic he sounded and he smiled "Okay, yes the answer is yes and thanks for the laugh" I said, he kissed my cheek.

"Your welcome. Now get dressed we have a wedding to attend."

The backyard was set up with a.. How the hell did my grandpa get a water fountain back here? I shook my head and looked out to see Jeremy and Chris E in a slap fight as they sat down, Robert with gracefulness and Tom looking back at me.

I sighed and Cole stood beside me with a smile "Ready?" I nodded and I walked out of the house with Cole behind my moms Main Bridesmaid and soon to be step dads best man, towards the stand where Keith was Tom, Chris and Jeremy made faces at me.

I made them back but Cole smacked my head making me look ahead, I stepped to the side in the stupid brought yellow dress and watched my mom walk down the aisle in a wedding dress.

I yawned by accident and my cousins and uncles laughed making me cover my mouth, I smiled and shot them a look.

"Dearly beloveded-"

As they said I Do, I covered my ears. Knowing what was next as Pleakley and Jake yelled "Yee-yee!" Guns went off and Chris Evans fell from his seat which was at the end so he landed in grass, everyone laughed and I did too.

"What the-oh" he said as he looked over the chair, I smiled and slapped a hand to my head.

That was lovely.