Nineteen: My Family is..You Dont Want to Know Them.

After awhile I finally calmed down and had a water in my shaking hand but, Rookie was flirting with Jeremy.. Hmm.

Tom poked the side of my head making me look at him "What's your family like?" Of all the questions this British man could ask, he asked what my family is like. Oh boy.

I cleared my throat "Norhing to say honestly."

Vin smiled "Come on, Beth, two us what is your mother like?" He asked, I looked at my hands.

"Um, well. My mom likes the finer things in life, she likes expensive stuff and my dad couldn't never afford that so, she lied to her rich friends all the time. She looks down on me because I'm not the perfect little girl she wanted. She wanted me to be.. Not me.

"But, I know she loves me. That's all that matters" I said.

Scarlett smiled "What is the rest of your family like?"

"Well, there is uncle Gregory, he is really.. Something, my aunt Perl she is sweet and has her own bakery, I'll take y'all to it before we leave. Then my cousin, Pleakley, Jake and Colton. Pleak is the youngest, sixteen, and he is the quarterback for Fort Payne Wildcats.

"Jakob is eighteen, he is a doctor for little kids, and Colt is twenty three. His wife died last year because of breast cancer, he has a daughter named Megan. She's so sweet."

"Then, mawmaw and pawpaw Ople. He carries the shotgun, she carries the pie as my dad used to say. He is mean, she is sweet but I love 'em both" I said making Rookie laugh.

"Cousin Clay and Cousin Marty love fireworks and they taught me how to blow up stuff when I little. Mary and Kane are the twins who are twelve and where Mary is the smart one Kane is like Clay and Marty."

"What are you in all of this?" Chris E asked "Your family is split into sweet, mean, tricksters, cooks, Doctors.."

I sighed "I'm the drummer slash writer who just finished school. I don't know what I want to do yet, I'm into photography" I said.

Rookie laughed "You should see her phone, and yes I went through it" she told me, I rolled my eyes "I don't mind, you aren't a stranger."

Tom smiled "With how things are looking you may be a actress before long" he told me, and I shrugged as Cole laughed and smiled.

"Damn right. I will be her manager-" oh shit.

Robert, Jeremy and both Chris' laughed at my expression and I shook my head "I'd watch out for our cat. Shakespeare. He's a devil cat" I said.

Robert smiled "A cat? You got a cat?"

They frowned and I raised a eyebrow "Did I say something I wasn't supposed to of?" I said.

"Yes."

--

We landed and all we were waiting on was Chris Evan's bag, he frowned as he crossed his arms "It should be-ahh there it is!" He yelled and grabbed it.

I smiled as I pulled out my phone "Let me call someone to come get us" I said and stepped outside, I hit call on my phone.