Nine: Birthday Dinner

After introducing my dad to everyone and him taking into a deep conversation with Vin, I stepped into the bedroom and took a shower then changed into normal clothes before going back out there to face everyone.

Dad was still talking to Vin about God knows what, while Cole was now in on their conversation everyone else seat in the living room watching-

I busted out laughing.

They all turned to me and Rookie scowled "Shut up" she said, I tried to stop my giggling and sat at the bar.

"Okay, Tinkerbell, I'll try to keep quiet" I said with a small laugh as they watched The Pirate Fairy, Tom looked up "You do know I voiced Captain Hook, yeah?"

And the smile dropped from my face as they all laughed, I laughed nervously "Uhm, I didn't know that. Shit" I cursed and gave him a smile as Robert chuckled.

"And here I thought you were a fan of us?"

I shook my head "I am. I just.. I'm a music lover not a movie lover.. And as I remember I didn't even want to act in a movie" I said.

Robert held his hands up "Don't yell-" he was interrupted.

"Hey, your the guy that played in I saw the Light, ain't ya?"

Oh nice interruption dad..

Tom nodded "Yes, I am."

"What was it like to play Hank Williams? He is one of my favorite country singers-" and that's how my dad started on his love for country music.

As they talked Scarlett smiled  and grabbed my hand "I have a great birthday present for you" she said and looked back at the guys "Meet us, uh,  at dinner take Mr. Duval with you-"

"It's Forrest."

She looked at him and he smiled "Everyone calls me Forrest.. I don't like being called Mr Duval.. My CB handle is Mad Man if you prefer that."

"Ugh, dad please don't start on how you got that nickname" I complained making Cole laugh.

Scarlett smiled "We will meet you at the restaurant.. And no you are not allowed to know what it is" she told me as she dragged me out the door and Rookie followed behind us.

To my surprise she took us to this huge building, floor seven, and we walked in she smiled "That's Daz, he does hair, that's Lay she does nails.. Flora is on makeup and where is Stafun?" She asked Dad who shrugged..

"Anyways Stafun does clothes.. He should arrive soon bit, my birthday present to you is a make over, not that you need one but, I think this is something you need to calm your nerves" she told me, I smiled and side hugged her.

"Thank you."

She smiled big "Oh your welcome Beth.. Mind if I call you that?" I shook my head no, I didn't mind at all.

"Now, what do you think about color streaks?" She asked, and I smirked as I heard zrookie groan out "You sure you have enough money for this?

---

"Whoa" I said as I looked in the mirror and did a twirl, I didn't look like me.

My hair was down but it had the dyed parts braided, it was sky blue and there was a streak on both sides of my head, my nails were silver i had a choker on my neck, blue platforms, and a beautiful dress.
(A/N; the hair imagine it black and sky blue.)

I turned around and hugged Scarlett again

"Thank you so, so much" I said.

She smiled and hugged me back "Your so welcome, now let's get to that restaurant!" She said and we pulled along a bored Rugby player to the car.