Epilogue: New Show

One Year Later.

I stand out on the balcony over looking London and smiled "It's so beautiful" I whispered, I felt arms come around me and hold me close.

"We have the script Mrs Hiddleston."

I laughed and smacked at Tom's arm "Two more months."

He rolled his eyes and pulled me inside, he gave me a sxcript and I looked it over. I looked up "I can't believe everyone was amazed at Loki and Sabella."

He nodded and looked through his script "They are a amazing couple, almost as popular as Harley and Joker. But, I cannot believe we get our own show for them."

I laughed and smiled "Asgardian Shadow starring Lizibeth Duval as Sabella 'Shadow',  Tom Hiddleston as Loki, and Chris Henmsworth as Thor" I said, he sat beside me.

Rookie and Lane came from the stauirs holding their son Forrest. She smiled "He wont sleep and wants Aunt L.K" she said, I groaned and she handed me her son. I smiled and held him as he made little baby sounds.

Then the door opened Chris, Robert, Chris, Jermey and Mark almost be at it down making little Forrest cry.

We all turned and glared at them, Robert smiled "Oops" he said, I sighed and Rookie took her son back. I laughed "Assholes, you should of stayed in L.A" I said.

Jermey shrugged "You would have came back to L.A and dealt with has sooner. So why not deal with us now."

"We are supposed to stay away from idiots for one month. This is our vacation" I said, Tom laughed and wrapped a arm around me.

"Did you pop the question?"

Tom rolled his eyes "Good thing I did or she would be curious now" he said i laughed and hugged Tom who sighed.

"Oh,so what did she say" we all looked at Jemrey as if he was a retarded pigeon.

He smiled "Oh, yeah."

I sighed "This is why I would like to stay in London" I said, and put my head on Tom's shoulder. He kissed my head and I smiled.

A show featuring Shadow about her and her relationship with the King of Asgard-Loki- I am almost Mrs Hiddleston and I know my dad is smiling down on me.

What more do I need? I thought as I smiled at everyone I was surrounded by.

(I'm thinking of making The Shadow of Asgard a Loki fan fiction book, any thoughts? Comment if you think it would be a good idea!)