Thrirty-One: Love Is The Right Place

"Shakespeare was a genius" I said, Tom nodded and rested his head on mine.

"He was. And I love how you steal my books" he said as he turned the page in Romeo and Juliet I smiled "You said to make myself feel at home..."

We sat under a tree in the back yard I sat between his legs as he leaned against the tree and we read, we had tea and sandwiches for lunch, he sighed "You ready to film one of our final scenes tomorrow?"

I nodded and turned my head around "Yes. Are you?"

"No. I think Shadow and Loki will be loved even if they are a criminal couple" he said, I smiled and turned around so I could look at him "And even though they fight, yell and she slaps him?"

"Yes."

I laughed and shrugged as I turned the page of the book and leaned back into him "Only time will tell, Tommy."

He wrapped his arms around me and sniffed me "Tell me how I got lucky? Why did you say yes to dating me?"

"Because my first boyfriend was a rude jerk. I somehow knew you wouldn't be that way, your too nice."

"Is that a crime?"

"Nope. It's how you are, and I love you for being too nice Tom."

He smiled "I love you for being a beautiful, lovely kind and wonderful girl, Lizibeth Duval."

--

I was on set dress up as Shadow let me give you a idea ;

Black hair with blue streaks, wears a leather jacket over a black shirt, leatyger pants that tie up the sides, and black combat boots. She hardly smiles unless Loki jokes about something and she gives a side smile, her two daggers stay on her sides.

Moon and Star, and I was ready to film one of our last scenes.

Tom-Loki- helped up from hanging off of the edge of Avenger tower and looked down at me, unlike before my breath caught in throat and I looked up at him as I begun my lines "Why?"

"Why what?" 

I frowned "Why come back for me?" I said, he looked down at me.

"Because.. I wanted to" he said and leaned down.

I kissed him and the kiss lasted until the director yelled cut, we broke apart and I smiled at him as he put a hand to my cheek "I love you."

"Me too" I said, he scowled making em laughs nd we jumped down from the platform thing, we made way to our trailors and I changed into normal ckotghes, then wwqlke four do Alyssa -my make up artist- could remove all makeup.

I smiled and hugged her "Thanks."

"Oh, your very welcome sweet pea. "

I walked out of the trailer and saw Tom out of character waiting on name, I ran tro him and jumped into his arms.

He smiled and laughed as he spun me around "I love when your happy" he said and set me down, I shrugged and hugged him tightly.

"I'm only ahpoy when I'm with you" I said as I heard Rookie yelling for us to stop what we were doing, she stood beside us and smiled.

"In flew all the way from Canada to tell you... Something important."

I laughed, knowing she's flying in today I said "Spill, now."

"I'm. Engaged!" She shouted and I laughed as I hugged her.

"To who another Rugby player?"

She shoook her head "No! He is in a band and his name is Lane, he is amazing and sweet. He was just a friend and we started dating two months ago. Oh he's a drummer."

"Of course" I said with a laugh and Tom wrapped his arm around me.

"I want to meet him. How about we aopl have dinner Saturday night at the bar and grill?" Tom said, he enodde sand hugged me before going to find Scarlett. I laughed and turned to Tom who was staring down at me.

"What? Is there something on my face?"

He smiled and ran a hand through my hair "No. I just see a girl who I am terribly in love with and I can't stop thinking about her."

I skilled and held his hand as we walked to the parking area I said "Well, quit thinking because your stuck with her as long as you want to keep her."

"Then I am stuck with her until I die."

The End.

(Yes it's The End but the Epilogue is Great I promise)