Twenty-One: Mother.

As we pulled up to the house I could hear Hank Williams Jr playing from it, I smiled as I got out and Tom's eyes widened "You live on a farm?"

I nodded "Well, yeah. Kind of" I said.

"I can't believe my girlfriend is a country girl" he said, and I snapped my head to him "I mean, friend. I didn't mean to make this awkward" he looked down at the ground. I cocked my head to the side and looked at him.

"You kiss friends off set?"

He looked at me and smiled but his eyes were hidden by his sunglasses. I could tell there was some mischief or something there though "No, only you" he said as the two trucks pulled up and Pleakley and Jake got out.

"I can't believe we had a list of things to get" Jake complained as all the actors and the Rugby player got out of the backseat of the trucks.

As we made our way inside the house I sighed "Please don't yell-"

"Little Bethie!"

I was pulled from Tom and Rookie and into a hug, my cousins and uncles were the only ones here and that made me smile.

"Greg, Marty, Joe, Lorelei-" I started naming them all off.

I laughed when I saw Colton and Clay "What happened to you two?" I said and heard giggling from the stairs, I looked up.

"Mirdy!"

Miranda giggled as she ran down the stairs and to me "Aunt Bunny, Bunny!" I laughed and picked her up as I smiled I turned towards everyone that came with me.

"Hey.. Shut up ya lazy men!" I shouted at cousins and uncles who all scowled at me, Lorelei and Mary looked to me since they we're my only girl cousins they smiled.

"I have huge news! Except I was hoping my mom would be here so I could tell of you" I said and Mirdy sighed resting her head on nmy shoulder.

"Tell Bunny, tell."

I laughed "I think I'll wait Mirdy" I said, she pouted.

"Why wait? Here I am tell us Lizibeth."

I sighed and turned to the back door "Hi mom."

~Tom~

Girlfriend? Ugh, I really made this trip bad but, she just laughed it off. Is that good or bad?

I watched as Lizibeth hugged the little girl and Rookie smiled "That's Miranda. Her little cousin, Beth would put herself between that little girl and a gun if she had to" she told me silently.

The little girl said something making Lizibeth laugh "I think I'll wait Mirdy" she laughed, and someone said something making Lizibeth look that way "Hi mom."

We all looked to see a blonde woman probably in her forties wearing a dress, I looked at the blonde woman then Lizibeth. How is that her mother? Lizi looks absolutely wonderful I mean, black hair, blue eyes that turn green when she's angry and she dresses like a normal girl. Black pants and her leather jacket.

Tom, you sound like a lovesick teenager I scolded myself and shook my head in time to realize Lizi was telling everyone who we were "-Brooklyn Gateway, and Tom Hiddleston" Lizibeth finished as she shifted Miranda to her other leg.

"You do realize these are The Avengers and Loki right?" One of her girl cousins asked making Lizibeth sigh.

"Yes. And don't say Loki with so much hate, he isn't that bad" she joked and looked at me. Robert laughed "I'd say otherwise" he said, I smacked the back of his head.

"And as for my surprise" Lizi starts again and took a breath "You all know about Cole taking me to California and getting me a meeting so I can show off my character right?.. Well, she is going to be in the new Avengers movie.

"And I will be playing her" Lizi said over he yells of her family, that just got more yells and she seemed to be enjoying it.

Her mother nodded "Well, if it's what you want Lizibeth. For now let's focus on my wedding, right?" She said and passed by Lizi who immediately looked like a little lot animal. Her aunt congratulated her as they passed and hugged her.

After awhile her uncles went outside and her cousins too, her girl cousins -Lorlei and Mary- took Miranda upstairs to play in the room they were sharing.

Brooklyn slowly walked to Lizi "You okay?"

"Yeah."

Scarlett frowned "Your mother seems.. Nice."

"You don't have to lie" Lizi said with a small and slow laugh before shaking her head "I'll take you to your rooms."

Chris and Chris we're confused "We are staying here?" Jeremy asked, Lizi nodded.

"Well, yeah. The hotels and motels here suck ass" she said and smiled as we went upstairs.