Seventeen: Sorry

I woke up in a big king sized bed that had dark blue sheets, I swqw a alarm clock that read two p.m, I confusingly for off the bed and stumbled out into the hall. As I walked down it I didn't expect to come across the stairs this quickly.

In screamed as I literally rolled like a ball down the stairs and bashed into the rail, I fell back on them and held my head groaning. I heard footsteps and laughing "Are you okay?"

"Where am I?"

Tom helped me up and I held onto him before I lost balance "My home. Renner and Downey told Cole they would be at your hotel room in the morning I figured you wouokdnt want to see them" he told me as he helped me to the kitchen.

I sat in a chair as he dug through a cabinet "They treicked me into drinking Jack Daniels you know" I said, he was chuckling. He set down a glass of water and something for pain, I took them both in one gulp.

He sat beside me and smiled "How was your roll down the stairs?"

"Terrifying. I thought I was gonna die" I admitted, he laughed and I didn't notice him taking my hand and holding it. I looked at him "Thank you. Thanks for coming and getting me before I did something incredibly terrible."

"Your welcome.. Dis you kiss him?" I gave him a look of confusion "Dis you kiss that biker?"

"What?! Goes no!" I shiouted then realized he was laughing, I kicked his ankle and he smiled at me, I groaned "Can I stay here? I don't want to face the ones that Brooklyn has probably killed by now."

"Do we need to plan a funeral?" He asked.

I smirked "We can throw them down a well when we get to bama" I joked with a look on my face, he smiled at me as we chuckled.

He sighed "Hey, you want to watch a movie?" He asked, I shrugged and he got up pulling me with him we went and sat down on the couch. He went through Netflix and I smiled "Pirate Fairy?"

"Um, how about something else?" He mumbled, I laughed and agreed.

Finally, we settled on Titanic which was A-okay by me.

About halfway through the movie he speaks "Why don't we run off to Vegas? Just leave all of the scripts and everything behind us?" I looked at him and he was liking as he said this.

I laughed and he did too "I think Cole would yell at us for being yell at by marvel, writers and everyone" I said.

He sighed "Well, then. There goes me asking you to marry me" he said with a fake look of disappointment, I giggled and shook my head.

"Answer would probably be no" I said.

He smiled "I can wait" he said and chuckles. I sigh and frown as I look at the tv screen "I'm sorry if I was treoubke last night."

He rolled his eyes "Lizibeth, I didn't mind coming to help you last night. I couldn't sleep anyway" he said and grabbed my hand, he kissed the back of it and smiled.

Then I smirked "Why were you asking if I kissed that Biker? Jealous I wouokd kiss a stranger and not my fellow actor?" I asked.

He rollers his eyes and huffed "No. No. I just..  I was worried that...never mind" he said, I smiled and leaned against his arm as I watched the movie.

"You do know you have to face Robert and Jeremy one day, yeah?"

I groaned and looked at him "Maybe.. 2023?" I said hopefully, he laughed and looked me in the eyes, his eyes we're a beautiful blue. I gulped "Tom, can I be honest?"

"About what?" His tone was calm as he asked and I took a breath.

I sighed "When I was fourteen I had my first boyfriend and he kissed me.. Then dumped me" I said, he just looked at me...

Then he laughed, I just looked at him "Don't laugh! It isn't funny" I said he laughed and smiled at me,he coughed trying to cover it up.

"Im sorry..i dont mean to laugh..but it seems kind of stupid to dump a girl after you kiss her?"

I raise a eyebrow "Really?"

"Yeah, I mean, if you date a girl you don't just say Hey I want to break up you do it gently.. If you kiss her stay with her forever."

I just stared at him and blinked "Really?"

"Is that all you can say?"

"Maybe."

He laughed and I blushed lightly making him smile, I looked at him and grabbed his hand which he squeezed and placed on his knee.

I looked into his eyes "Do you want to go over a scene?" He asked.

"Why?" I asked confused at the moment, he smiled and looked me in the eyes then spoke in that Loki voice.

"Because I want to."

Damnit.

He leaned forward and was almost touching my lips "We don't have to go over this scene if thou don't want to" he told me. I rolled my eyes and kissed him.

I wrapped a arm around his neck as his other went around my back we kissed, and about five seconds later pulled away. We looked at each other and then said "Sorry" at the same time.

I laughed and stood up "I'm ready to face thing one and thing two" I said referring to Robert and Jeremy, he nodded and stood up grabbing my hand we walked to the door.

As we walked to his car he smiled at me "I don't know why he broke up with you" he said, I just looked at him as he smiled at me.

"Your a great kisser, that's not a reason to break up" he said as he got in the car, I just stood there before smiling as I blushed and got in.

That wasn't supposed to of happened..

(From L.K's 'not so secret diary')

2/3/12

He broke up with me.. I don't know why he just kissed me and broke up, I'm hurt but my mom doesn't comfort me and my dad is out on the road. Apparently inwasntnba good girlfriend, Cole says he is a ass and I need to move on.
But it's hard to when you greww up with the guy and he was supposed to love you forever. I don't know if I will ever get over him.