Eighteen: Plane Sick

I threw together all of my things and walked out of the room with my suitcase meanwhile Rookie was having trouble with her eight suitcases.. Which is why she had Jeremy helping her.

And in case your wondering yes, I hit Jeremy and Robert who are wearing their shades Tom and Cole had laughed after I done it because I was holding my fist afterwards.. Hey I never hit anyone unless I have to bit Jeremy and Robert said to go ahead and hit them..

"Come out of the bathroom L.K" Rookie yelled outside the stall but, I was throwing up what I ate for dinner. Finally, I came out of the stall and her and Scarlett frowned "Honest, your as pale as as a piece of paper."

I splashed water on my face and replied "I know. I get plane sick."

"That's why you drove here" Scarlett said, I nodded and walked out of the bathroom. Vin was the first to see us.

"What's wrong with Lizibeth?"

People, I will be fine.. I just need a nerve pill.

As we boarded the private jet, I looked around in my purse and frowned "Come on" I whispered, a arm reached over me to grab something and he asked "What's wrong?"

I sighed and ran a hand down my face "I don't have my nerve pills or my in haler" I said as I crossed my arms and frowned.

Tom smiled and looked around us before pulling something from his jacket pocket, he handed them to me "I saw them laying in the floorboard of the car but, before I could tell you, you got out" he said. I smiled and hugged him.

"Thank you."

He shrugged and I took them from him, I took a nerve pill and put the in haler in my purse, he stopped me before I could walk away "Are you okay?"

I sighed "Honestly? I've never rode in a plane before and I remember what happened to one of my favorite bands, Lynyrd Skynyrd, me and my dad decide to drive everywhere" I said.

He smiled "Dot let the fear of crashing keep you from flying" he joked, I just shook my head at him and looked up "Your a weird man."

"No. Chris, Chris and Jeremy are weird men" he said, I smiled and he looked around before giving me a light kiss on the lips. When he pulled away I was shocked, he chuckled "Sit by me" he said and turned on his heel.

Since when do I even like British guys?

"What. The. Hell?! I thought you were into short New York Guitarists, not tall British actors?!" I hear and turned around to see Brooklyn.

"I thought so too, and keep quiet" I said, she smiled and grabbed my arm.

"Did you finally get over your fear of kissing guys? Are you a thing? Are you gonna have little Hiddlestons?"

I just stared at her "One, um maybe. Two, no, and three God I hope not" I said, she laughed and looked at me serious.

"Do you like him?"

I sighed "God, Brooklyn. I don't know. He's a good friend and the other day, after Jeremy and Robert got me drunk and I spent the night with Tom, I kind of.. We kind of.. Kissed" I said, she smiled.

"Was it good?"

I smiled "Hell yeah. But, don't let anyone hear this, I don't think Tom wants anyone to know about it and I don't either."

She sighed "My sister, in love.. With a damn actor? Really thought Lizibeth" she said, I laughed and shoved her before going to sit next to Tom on the plane.

All the seats we're facing each other and there was a TV, my eyes went big as I sat down and buckled in, it started moving and I tightened my grip on the seat.

Robert raised a eyebrow "I take it.. You hate planes."

"No, she's just scared" Brooklyn said and smiled at me. I sighed.

This is going to be a long flight.