Twenty-Eight: Redneck-Mix

- Everythings been so hectic since we been gone
But now we're back baby, home sweet home
Back in the land of the brotherhood
With my rednecks and homies and it's all good
Down by the creek, where the water flows cold
Same ol stuff and it never gets old
Chillin' by the fire while stories get told
And if we get bored then we hit a dirt road
I know where to go just to find my soul
And ya dig real deep in a big mud hole
Maybe take my son out with a fishin' pole
When ya in the backwoods that's how ya roll
So Imma take it slow and be a simple man
Cause at the end of the day, that's all I am
Spendin' time with my fam on all my land
And I'll pop this top and I'll play this jam-

"If you don't turn off the damn Jawga Boys I will slap you" I hissed to Jeremy as we sat in the seats of the plane, Tom sighed and took his head phones out of his ears and looked at me "Blame your cousins, they made the mix for him."

"I actually enjoyed their music."

I sighed and looked out the window "I'm not a big fan I only listen to it because of the two idiot cousins" I said.

"I think Shadow should be a secret redneck" Jeremy said "All for it?"

He raised his hand and we all glared at him,  he shut up.

"I can't wait to film when we get back" Scarlett said, I smiled and Tom cleared his throat. "Me too."

Robert laughed "We all know why you can't wait to start filming. You get to kiss your girl in public but, it will be for the film" he said, Tom just stared at him as he laughed.

"Don't think I couldn't see it. The way you look at L.K, the way you hold her hand under the table, and refuse to sleep anywhere else but in her room. I'm smarter than you think."

Scarlett's eyes widened "You mean their together?"

Tom smiled and grabbed my hand "Should we tell them or let them make up stories?"

"Go ahead and tell. "

Tom smiled and brought my hand up to his lips so he could kiss my hand "We are running off to Vegas before we start filming. And she said yes so no going back, it will be a great wedding but only us" he said and I foughtvthe urge to laugh at their faces.

Me and Tom looked ATV each other and just laughed "I'm kidding. She's my girlfriend, for now" he said, and I laid my head on his shoulder as Rookie looked relieved.

"Good.. If she ran to Vegas I would kill her."

We all nlaughed and Chris H jumped in "Tom would need a best man, I think I should be chosen for that since I am his brother" he spoke the last part in a Thor voice.

Tom frowned "I do nor think I need this best man you speak of" Loki back in action, I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.

"I really don't wish to get married at eighteen" I said, Tom smiled and wrapped his arms around me and then he was playing with my hair.  Wrong move, now he won't be able to move his shoulder. I yawned by accident and laid my head back on his shouokder as I drifted off to sleep I smiled.

Wonder what my dad would think of me dating a man that's just ten years younger than him?