Two: The Shadow

"Calm now?" Cole asks as I take a breath and nod I wince as I frown at him "I think I have screwed this all up" I mumbled making him smile and lead me back inside.

"You haven't screwed it up L.K trust me" he said as we walked in and heard a crash, everybody was sitting down but Jeremy was in the floor laying on his chair, meanwhile Scarlett was smiling "That's what you get" she said.

I was confused by what she meant but, I was also wondering why Mr. Renner was on his back in the floor laying on his chair.

I gulped but walked to the front again and took a breath before looking up and putting a smile on my face I started to speak.

{Cole}

I know she can do this, Lizibeth is like my niece I have faith in her.

"My character is called The Shadow. She-she is a half asgardian and half.. Well us" she giggled nervously and tucked hair behind her ear making me laugh "She loves her two daggers she even named them moon and star, she is a villian for awhile but later on turns into a hero after saving Nick Fury from a building that is about to crash on him.

"I don't know how you would start a comic or even introduce her, I haven't thought if that yet but, Cole said you we're interested" she said and crossed her arm leaning her head down so hair covered her face.

"Loki's sidekick?"

We all looked at Tom who suggested it, he shrugged "I mean, half asgardian.. Maybe Loki could have a secret sidekick and it's Shadow? Nobody knows but him" he said and flashed L.K a smile, she smiled back.

"I like that. Explain Shadow more" Xavier said.

Lizibeth cleared her throat "W-well, um she has black hair with a color streak in her hair I haven't decided her favorite color yet. She likes leather jackets, pants, and boots. She depends on her daggers  more than anything but, she can also freeze time and people?-"

"I wish I had that power" Robert mumbled and looked at Xavier, I think he was shooting golares into the back of Xavier's head I wasn't sure.

"-but, uh that's all I got except her love for animals" she said and clasped her hands together.

Xavier nodded and dress something on what he was writing "She looks.. Kind of like this?" He asked and showed her a picture.

She frowned "Well, yeah. Except she has green eyes.. And looks nothing like me" she said and looked at him.

He nodded "She does to. I think I know how to introduce her to Marvel if everyone else agrees. Just tell me yes right now" he told her.

She was confused "Mr Davis-"

"Say yes if you want her in a Marvel comic book."

She frowned "Yes I do, but-"

He nodded and smiled "I am going to talk with the others. And if they say yes The Shadow will be introduced to fans everywhere by the next Avenger movie" he said as he made his way to the door he looked back at Lizibeth.

"And your playing her in the movie."

As the door shut and he walked to his car, I stood up and walked to a silent and shocked L.K, she was staring at the door.

"Are you okay BethBear?"

She turned and looked up at me her eyes wide and scared "Did he say-"

"Yes he did."

I smiled but all color left her face "I can't... Act! And I most certainly will end up hurting myself like always when I am doing something like that!" She yelled, panic coming to her voice and her actions as she grabbed her backpack and ran for the door.

"Lizibeth!" I shouted.

But she had done pulled out of the parking lot by the time I walked out the door. I sighed and turned back to see curious actors, I gave a smile "She, uh, school is rough."

"We, uh, read" Scarlett said as she stood up "Will she be okay? Xavier wasn't thinking, and Marvel will probably say yes to what he tells them."

I sighed "I don't know if she will be okay. But, she won't play her own character."

"Why not?" Robert asked..

I gulped "One time at a school play-"

(From L.K's 'not so secret' Diary)

9/21/14

I cannot believe Monica tripped me on stage in front of the dozens of people in the school theatre, I am never showing  showing my face again.  Especially in anything to do with musicals or TV.
Maybe I should stick with drawing people.
But, knowing Mr. Cole he won't let me give up. Eneb though I know I cannot act anymore by this 'accident.'
Maybe I should have just went on the road with my dad instead of this summer musical.. I probably would not of tripped and fell on the drama teacher.