Fourteen: You Need a Shower

I don't know how long I stayed in bed, all I know is Rookie brings me food and Tom will come every once in a while Rookie will talk to him but, I stay cooped up in the best room of the hotel room like a rooster.

But, apparently it ends today.

"Wake up!" Then there was light from the window, I sniff and roll over "Go away" I choke out.

I hear Scarlett sigh "Beth you need to get up" she said, I lifted from the covers and frowned, Jeremy made a face "And you need a shower."

"Go to the living room" she said, I frowned "I don't feel like getting up."

"Okay" she said and walked out of the room, I laid back down.

A few minutes later I am drug out of bed and I scream "What the hell?!" Chris Hemsworth and Tom we're dragging me out of bed.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! PUT ME DOWN!" I shout.

Tom smirked "You hear her Chris, put her down" he said and they smiled at the other.

I didn't see where they we're walking but I was slung into a bathtub, I screamed. Clothes and all they slung me in there, I looked at them as they walked out Chris said "Clothes are on the sink."

"I hate all of you!" I shouted as I strip in the bathtub and take a bath.

--

I walk out of the room and everyone looked at me "She lives!" Rookie yelled and hugged me, I frowned and hugged her back weakly.

"Tom has something that might cheer you up!" Scarlet said and looked at him. His eyes widened and he put on a smile of nervousness "Uh, ehehe, I kind of, might of, forgotten it?" He said.

"Seriously" Scarlett said and Jeremy laughed.

Tom frowned "It's not like I meant to" he said, I smiled and sighed "I think" I started and they all looked at me "-that you all made Tom forget it on purpose so I would have to get out of the hotel room."

They we're quiet I nodded "Night then" I said and started towards my bed, Rookie grabbed my arms and threw me towards Tom.

"Take her! Please! Make her happy, do anything! Take her to a strip club just get her out of this room!" Rookie yelled.

"Gah! Please no strip club" I said he chuckled and led me out of the room. I frowned "Where are you taking me?"

He smiled "Nowhere bad. It's about one of your favorite singers though."

"Vince Neil?"

"No."

"Mick Jagger?"

"Nope."

I stared at him as we rode in the elevator "Hit me" I said.

He smiled "No."

"Jerk."

"Scaredy cat."

"Ass."

"Crybaby."

"Cuss me."

"No" he said and I crossed my arms as I smiled "Again I say, too nice. Such a gentleman."

He smiled as we got off the elevator and to his car, I stopped him "Rock N Roll or Country."

"Old country" he said.

I groaned as I walked or the passenger side "That could be anyone! Merelke Haggard, Hank Jr, Willie Nelson ,Waylon Jennings, Johnny Cash-"

"Just shut up until we get there."

I smiled "Finally. Someone tells me to shut up and it was the nice guy" I said.

He smiled and pulled out of the parking space I yelped at how fast he drove "Who are you Dale Earnheart?" I said.

He smiled and shop his head "I was thinking Jeff Gordon" I raised a eyebrow.

"Brooklyn made me watch a race earlier" he explained, I nodded understanding.