Twenty-Nine: Small Fight That Means a Lot

Acting is fun when your with both Chris' Robert, Jeremy and Tom, They prank each other and if something stupid or embarrassing happens they go with it and laugh me and Scarlett are the only two that act sane. And Vin sits on the sidelines with acole watching us.

Two months into filming and it's almost time to film the part when Loki kisses Shadow, Tom takes me out on dates and he makes them fun. He took me to a Chuck E Cheeses and his inner child came out from playing games.

And one time while we watched Romeo and Juliet he pretended to propose with a onion ring from Sonic, I laughed so hard I sounded like a dying donkey and it made him laugh too.

Everything has been going great, Tom gave me a room in his house and it's all set up I even have my own bathroom. The walls in my room we're purple with Hank Williams lyrics on the walls and some Johnny Cash.

I woke up and stretched I checked my alarm clock but there was two small boxes blocking it, I frowned and grabbed them. I took the note from rh top and read it.

We get the day off today so I thought a dinner date would be nice, so I got you two things to nwear for it tonight.

And no it isn't Chili's or Applebees.

     -Tom.

I sighed and rolled my eyes as I picked up my phone and called Rookie who went back to Canada a month ago because of Rugby. She picks cup on the third ring.

"May I help you?"

I smiled "Yeah, I have no clue what to wear for a dinner date" I said, she laughed and I could hear her smile as she said "A dress. Yoiu own a dress right?"

"Possibly.. I might" I said as I stood up and walked across the room to my closet I moved clothes and finally found a black dress "I do, thank you."

"No problem."

I smiled "How's Canada?"

"The beer is amazing and I am glad to be home."

I laughed "Of course you are" I said "No place like Home Sweet Home" we talked for awhile and finally she had to go to get ready for Rugby, I walked to my bathroom and jumped in the shower. Then I got dressed and checked the time.

5:50 and is still have to do make up and my hair.

But, first I opened the two boxes. I smiled as I picked up a necklace and held it in my hand "Oh, Tommy Boy, you treat me too well" I whispered as I put it on and mailed then opened the next box.

A blue ring sat in it and I smiled to myself when I saw Marry Me on the inside of the box, he must of write it in permanent marker.

I laughed and set the box on the dresser as I put on the ring I slipped on my boots and walked to the living room, I saw Tom coming out from his basement and he wore a suit "You look handsome" I said, he jumped and smiled at me.

"And your beautiful, my sweet."

My sweet, oh don't call me that.

He smiked as he wrapped his arms around me and I wrapped mine around his neck "I love the gifts" I said, he smirked.

"And your answer?"

I smiled "Still a no" I said, he rolled his eyes andlewned down to kiss me. I stood on tip toe and sighed "In need a step stool."

He laughed and kissed me, I skilled against hisbkiss and he pulled away. I rested my hands on his chest "So.. Not Chili's and not Applebees then where are we heading, Hiddleston?"

"It's a surprise. "

I frowned "Always a surprise."

He kissed me again "Trust me."

"Hard to.. Have you ever been on Tumblr? Apparently your kissing girls left and right" I teased.

He glared "Never speak of that place."

I laughed as we walked out the door and to his secret restaurant.

---

We arrived at a restaurant that looked closed and I frowned "Tom.. Are sure it's open?"

"Positive."

He got out and I followed his move, I clwoeed the door to his car and met him around the front of the car, I put mybarm through his and we walked to the front entrance he went in first "Okay, Tommy, your acting-" he turned the light on "-strange."

Right in front of me was something I never thought would come true, he turned to me "I remember you saying how you wanted a Resturaunt named after your dad, but a sports bar is all I could think of to call Forrest's Bar and Grill."

I didn't know whether to smack him or kiss him.. I'm leaning towards the smacking part more as I said "Why the hell did you do this?"

 I'm leaning towards the smacking part more as I said "Why the hell did you do this?"