Sixteen: Blame Jeremy and Robert.

"Got Lil' Wayne pumpin' on my iPod
Thumpin' on the subs in the back of my crew cab
Redneck rockin' like a rockstar
Sling a lil' mud off the back, we can do that
Friday night football, Saturday Last Call, Sunday Hallelujah
If you like it up loud and you're hillbilly proud
Then you know what I'm talking about-"

My mind was telling me to sober up but nothing was listening to it..

"-Let me hear you say, Truck Yeah
Wanna get it jacked up yeah
Let's crank it on up yeah
With a little bit of luck I can find me a girl with a Truck Yeah
We can love it on up yeah
'Til the sun comes up yeah
And if you think this life I love is a little too country
Truck Yeah-"

What would my mother do if she saw me up on this stage singing karaoke? But, I ignored that and sung away.

"-Our party in the club is a honky tonk downtown
Yeah that's where I like to hang out Chillin' in the back room
Hangin' with my whole crew Sippin' on a cold brew, hey now! Got a mixed up playlist, DJ play this Wanna hear a country song If you like it up loud and you're hillbilly proud
Throw your hands up now, let me hear you shout
Truck Yeah
Wanna get it jacked up yeah Let's crank it on up yeah With a little bit of luck I can find me a girl with a Truck Yeah We can love it on up yeah 'Til the sun comes up yeah And if you think this life I love is a little too country
Truck Yeah-"

I don't know where I am but I am stumbling around a lot.

"-Rap or country, city, farm It don't matter who you are Got a little fight, got a little love Got a little redneck in your blood Are you one of us?
Truck Yeah Wanna get it jacked up yeah Let's crank it on up yeah With a little bit of luck I can find me a girl with a Truck Yeah
We can love it on up yeah 'Til the sun comes up yeahAnd if you think this life I love is a little too countryYou're right on the money
Truck Yeah!" As I finished claps we're around us and I giggled as I stumbled and saw a cute biker guy,I smiled "Hi" I giggled.

~Tom~

I hit answer on my phone "Hello?"

"Um, Tom.. It's Cole."

I groaned as I laid on my back in my bed "I said I would be-" I heard music in the background "What are you doing?"

The phone vibrated and I pulled it around to answer the Face call, I blinked at what I saw on the screen;

" "-Rap or country, city, farm It don't matter who you are Got a little fight, got a little love Got a little redneck in your blood Are you one of us?
Truck Yeah Wanna get it jacked up yeah Let's crank it on up yeah With a little bit of luck I can find me a girl with a Truck Yeah-"

"Robert and Jeremy got her drunk" Cole said as he switched the camera to him a different song played and he winced "She is dancing with a biker now. I called Brooklyn and she is on her way, I'm hoping you can get down here to kind of help get her home."

I sighed "On my way" I said and ended the call throwing the phone on the bed, I couldn't sleep anyway.

--
I walked into the bar and saw Brooklyn arguing with the biker, I walked over and pulled her away from arguing. She looked up at me "We need to stop her before she makes the biggest mistake of her life."

That's when I saw Lizibeth laughing with the biker and Brooklyn had trouble hit my shoulder to get me back to the present, I looked at her and she was looking me up and down.

"You like my best friend don't ya?"

I ignored her question and walked over to the biker and Lizibeth, she smiled when she saw me "Hank!" I froze very confused to why she called me Hank, she turned to the Biker "Gale this is my friend Hank, he's a cute man ain't he?"

Okay I need to get her out of here, I smiled "Lizibeth I need to get you home" I said so she would hear me straight, she frowned but nodded.

She ruffled Gale's hair saying bye and stumbled towards me falling in my arms, I easily lifted her in my arms but I was pushed, making Lizibeth land on her feet Brooklyn stumbled to grab her.

"Where do you think your going? Clearly the little girls wants to party."

I turned around "I'm being a good friend and taking her home before she does something she regrets" I said and he poked my chest.

"She wouldn't regret anything, not with me."

I narrowed my eyes as the Biker laughed and my right fist collided with his jaw, his head snapped to the side then he looked down at me. Oh great.

~Lizibeth~

I heard giggling as I opened my eyes I realized I was in the backseat of a car "I can't believe you hit a Biker" I heard Rookie say, I heard a greoan then:

"She better kiss me in that scene for what I just did for her."

Tom? Tom hit a Biker? Where am I?  I put a hand to my head as someone got in the drivers seat in groaned letting them know I was awake.

I heard a laugh "You feel okay?"

"Bite me, blame Jeremy and Robert."

He chuckled as I sat up in the backseat and looked at him "Why is your nose bleeding?" I asked, he looked at me before returning to the road.

"Well, a fist collided with my face. Because you wanted to be with a biker."

"How did you-? "

He smiled "Cole."

I groaned "I want to sleep.. Until five p.m" I said, he chuckled.

Then I surprised myself as I leaned forward and kissed his cheek, then I fell backwards into the backseat so I could take a nap.

During that nap I remember a dream of being in someones arms.