Six: I Have to Kiss Who?!

"I gotta kiss Lok-Tom?!"

Tom was concerned about me I could tell since I had been parading around the hotel room and yelling, meanwhile Cole was nodding and laughing "Yes, and the writers do not want to change it" Cole told me.

I looked at Tom "Did you tell them to put it in?!" I asked.

"What? No!" He said he eyes wide making me believe him "I just found out myself. Apparently the writers and.. Marvel think Loki needs a love interest.." He trailed on.

"Then they can find someone else to play Shadow!" I said.

Cole sighed "No, your playing Shadow you have done agreed" he said, I groaned and sat down.

"I don't even know how to kiss!"

This made Tom laugh, it was kinda cute but I kept my mouth shut as he smiled at me "I'm pretty sure Loki won't mind" he said with a laugh, I groaned.

"Well, you have a scene to rehearse so I am going to go talk with Xavier and see when you get the rest of the script" Cole said and smiled at me as he left, I looked at Tom expecting him to go with Cole.

"Aren't ya going with him?"

"Nope."

I sighed "Why?" I asked, not really wanting to be in a room with a guy I just found out I have to kiss, he was smiling at me but I think he was trying not to laugh.

"I, uh, have to help you inti character. Everyone said I should be the one to help you since I know how to stay in character I think is a easy way to put it."

Well, the guy is right.. He did do his Loki voice real well a hour or two ago.

--

Let me bring you up to speed I am currently trying to figure out how my character would act in a situation Tom just explained was happening in this scene so I am doing what he says..

Which is making me think he is mentally ill.

I sit on my knees hanging onto the edge of the bar with my hands and Tom is standing I repeat Standing! On the flipping bar acting like Loki.. While holding a bbery large spoon acting like it was a scepter.. I feel like I am five and having a play date instead of acting.

"Your acting like your having issues!" I called, he turned to me and sighed.

"Read the script.. Please Lizibeth."

Say my name one more time and I will slug you,  I thought.

I looked at the lines and memorized them before putting on a face of shock and worriedness.

"Loki! I thought I was your friend!?" I shouted as he Tom continued to look like he was having huge issues.

I pretend that my hands are slipping and two hands grabbed my own, one problem.

I was really slipping.

My boot slipped on the hard wood floor and I fell back on my back unfortunately taking Tom down with me.

I yelled and he landed on me, I grunted "Your.. Squishing... Me" I gasped out.

He raised up and looked down at me for a moment then realized I couldn't breathe "Oh, sorry Lizibeth."

He got up and helped me up, he laughed "That.. That wasn't one of my best ideas" he said, and looked at me I grunted as I held my back.

"No. It wasn't. "

He zmilked then got back into character "Okay, Loki just pulled you up from hanging onto the side of Avenger tower" he mumbled.

And I nodded "Do I have to actually look like I'm hanging onto you?" I asked making him smile and hold out his arms.

"Why did I agree to this?" I mumble as I wrap my arms around his neck and he has his arms around my waist.

"Remember you lines?" He asked with a chuckle.

I blinked "Oh yeah, sorry" I mumbled and clear my throat.

I look up at him and think of The Shadow, what would she do? I look up at him in fake shock "Why?"

"Why what?" Ya Loki voice is starting to get on my nerves.

I frowned "Why come back for me?" I said, he looked down at me.

"Because.. I wanted to" he said and leaned down, shit not what I wanted to practice! Alert! Alert!  My brain shouted.

Before his lips could reach me the door opened and Cole walked in,  I am really thanking God for Cole right now.

Cole chuckled "How is she so far?"

Tom blinked and let go of me, I almost let a sigh of relief out "She will be a great actress when I am through with her" he told Cole, who smiled.

"The writers aren't thinking.. Your fan girls are gonna be angry about the Loki Love Interest" Cole laughed.

I was just standing there with a thought running through my head, I just nmet Tom Hiddleston.. And I have to kiss him on set..

God help me please.