Twenty:Rednecks

Country rap plays and I sink down low as my cousins trucks come into view, I sigh "I'm sorry about this" I tell them, before they could ask two huge guys in camouflage step out of the trucks and yell "Yee-Yee!"

"Oh God, you two have been listening to Earl Dibbles Jr again, haven't you?" I shout as I sling my bag into the back of the Chevy and Pleak throws his arms around me giving me a hug "Yes we have, sorry but, I like the guy. "

I turn to Jake who wraps me in a hug, I turn to Tom, Vin, Jeremy, Robert, Chris H, Scarlett, Rookie, Chris E nd Mark "Forgive my cousins they are retarded" I said earning a smack to the head from Pleakley.

Cole laughed and smiled "Pleakley, how's school?"

"Sucks ass" Pleak said, I groaned as everyone shook hands and everything, I crossed my arms as I looked at Jake "How's moms mood?"

"When we left she was good. But, you have a surprise at home" he said.

I smiled "I hope it's a good surprise, because I have one myself" I said and started to get in the truck, he stopped me "I think something needs to be drove" he told me and pointed, I turned around.

"Christine" I said looking at the car, she was a beauty.

My dad bought this car from our old neighbor and we named her after the Stephen King movie, Christine, I walked to her and smiled as I slung my purse in I smiled and turned back "Who wants a ride?"

Tom smirked "Christine, Stephen King?" I nodded and he got in the passenger side.

"Uh, I think I will pass.. I don't want a car to kill me" Robert said. Pleakley laughed "Don't worry she only comes to life on the full moon" he booked and winked at me, I rolled my eyes and got in, I started up the car.

Tom smiled "I like her, she's a beauty. Looks just like the one in the movie" he said, I smiled as I pulled out and behind my cousins who we're driving like maniac's.

"My dad gave her to me on my sixteenth" I said, he smiled and looked at me.

"That was nice of him. I got a question."

I smiled "Why am I scared?" I asked he laughed and sobered up.

"To save Cole some money me, Chris, Chris and Robert were talking.. When we get back to L.A why don't you move in with one of us guys or get you a apartment until you get some money we can pay" he offered.

I looked at him "Tom, I can't do that" I said.

"Why not?"

I shrugged "Because-coyote!" I shouted and pointed, he looked and he smiled.

"Woah, he was pretty."

I nodded "And had rabies" I pointed out before saying "I can't because I don't want to bother any of you."

"You won't bother me."

I smiled and sighed "No."

I looked at him then back at the road "Dont-dont do that."

"What?"

"Look at me like a lost puppy damnit."

He laughed and moved his face closer to mine, I shoved him away "Okay, fine."

"Alright now I can tell Cole."

I sighed "Why do I agree to these things?"

"Because you get pressured into it by me, the lost puppy."

I smiled and shook my head "Say that again so I can record it, then if I am ever talked intok jumping off a canyon my family can Sue you" I said, he just laughed