Fifteen: Hank Williams.

"Let me see" I said he laughed as he tugged my hand "Nope, almost there."

"I already know we are in your home" I pointed out, he laughed more and suddenly I was standing still, when he removes the bandana and my eyes widened.

"You have a whole damn thing on Hank Williams?" I said as I looked at the pictures I saw him in I Saw The light and a picture of Hank.

I looked at Tom "They did good with the movie, you did kind of look like him" I said as I made way to what was apparently the outfit he wore in the movie

I could hear the smile in his voice "You did watch the movie" he said accusingly.

Something was placed on my head and I turned to see him smiling as he snapped a picture with his phone he showed it to me "No, take another. I will erase that" I said and laughed as I tried to grab his phone.

"Okay, I will delete this if you give me a good photo of you smiling" he said and gave me a look, I sighed and fixed the Hank Williams hat on my head and gave a smile as I put my hands on my hips he snapped a picture.

"Now, erase" I said.

"Mm, no" he said, I gave him a look.

"Fine. I will keep this hat" I said and stuck out my tongue.

He chuckled "I have another one" he said with a shrug and I sighed.

"Of course you do."

Why? Why am I getting so comfortable to be around him and everyone else, but especially him. Is it because he is like a older brother and gets on my nerves?

He smiled as he looked at me "I like seeing you smile" he said, and I blinked with a frown. He shook his head and walked towards me.

"I mean, you have a pretty smile" he said and looked at the ceiling "I'm making this worse everyday" he mumbled more to himself than me.

I hugged him, surprising him "Thanks. I like this, Hank is my favorite singer" I said, he hugged me and mumbled "That's what Rookie said."

"Mm. What else did my best friend say?"

He chuckled "She said your good at singing" that made me laugh and pull away from him "I suck at singing."

"Then let me judge that country girl" he said and went to the radio in the basement putting in a CD he  turned to me with a smirk.

"Oh, your on" I said before I could stop myself. And my mouth gets me into more trouble.

After singing Your Cheating Heart,  I Saw The Light, Hey Good Lookin' and I'm so Lonesome I Could Cry it was twqo songs each as we went back and forth joking around. I finally said "Are the others aware you we're stealing me for awhile?"

He nodded "Scarlett said one of us needed to make you laugh and before Jeremy could yell she told me to do it" he said with a laugh.

I looked through his music collection and smiled as I picked up one and put it in the player. He smiled "Yellow Submarine?"

"Nope."

" Can't buy me love, love
Can't buy me love

I'll buy you a diamond ring my friend
If it makes you feel all right
I'll get you anything my friend
If it makes you feel all right
'Cause I don't care too much for money
For money can't buy me love-"

"Dance with me?" I nodded and grabbed his hands as we danxced he twirled me and I laughed as he smiled down at me I blinked.

"My dad used to sing me this to make me sleep."

He frowned and looked down at me "Hey" I looked up as he spoke "Don't let it.. Hurt you. I'm sure he had his reasons not to tell you. He probabnky didn't want you to worry" he told me, I nodded and gulped as a tear left my eye I wiped it away.

"Sorry."

"Don't. Don't say your sorry" he said, then chuckled I made a confused face "We are dancing to The Beatles in a room all about Hank Williams" he laughed.

I smiled "That's kind of messed up."

"Nah."

I looked at him "Would you like to come to my moms wedding? I'm going to ask everyone but, I figured since it's just you and me right now I'd ask you" I said then "I mean, you have been very nice to me."

He smiled "I'd love to, when?"

"I leave for Alabama Monday."

He nodded and chuckled "I'll pack for Monday then, as long as we practice some scenes while we are there" he said, I nodded.

"Sounds reasonable."

He then leaned down and kissed my cheek "That is pay back for the other day, you left and I was worried a hour later" he said with a laugh.

I looked at him and grinned "Pay back.. Speaking of. I have a Canadian friend who I need to get back at for shoving me out of the hotel room" I said.