Seven: Brooklyn In L.A

I stand at the airport entrance in front of my truck as a voice says "Tell me why we are here again?" I turn to Jeremy and Chris H who both lay on the Hood of my truck.

"To get my friend."

I stand there looking at those two as someone jumps on my back and I spin around hearing laughing "Honey, I'm home!" Rookie yells making me laugh as I dumpo her off my back and give her a huge hug, I smile.

Jeremy and Chris jump off the Hood and smile "Who is your friend?" They ask.

"Brooklyn. My best friend."

"Jeremy Rennet and Chris Hemsworth, Hawkeye and Thor this is a dream come true!" She shouts and hugs them, I laugh and lean against the Hood.

Jeremy smiles "Why couldnt you of been like this instead of shaking all day?" He said making Chris slap his head.

After a lot of talk I finally got to drive us to the hotel when we entered the room Jeremy and Chris handed me Rookie's bags and collapsed on the couch beside Tom and Robert, Rookie went to hug Cole and he gladly hugged her back.

I grunted as I tried to balance all the bags "Yeah just leave the shortest person in the room with all the bags" I said.

Tom and Vin came over grabbing bags ands I carried two as we walked to the hotel bedroom I laid them down as they handed them to me, Tom went out of the room but Vin stayed.

"Your dad call you lately?"

I nodded as I walked to my dresser and looked at my earrings "Yes, just last night. He should be in town next week" I said, Vin smiled at me as I turned around.

"I would like to meet him, from what you explained he seems like fun."

I smiled thinking of my dad "He loves trucks, cars, guns.. Kind of like me" I said, he smiled and we heard "Bloody hell!" From the living room.

We walked in there to see Rookie had Tom down on the ground with her foot on his back "Why didn't you tell us she played.. Football?" Tom said, and Rookie tightened her hold.

"It's Rugby you idiot!" She hissed.

I started forward and Robert stopped me "I want to see someone kick his ass, he's always too nice just seeing him cuss is worth it."

I slapped his arm and pulled my best friend off of Tom, who smiled at me as he got up off the floor and dusted himself off.

"Can you please not hurt my cast... Mates?" I tried.

She slapped my arm.. Very hard "That's for making him make me think hour were dead or whatever" she hissed and glared at Tom.

Oh that's what this is about.

"Geez, sorry" I said rubbing my arm, Tom stood beside me doing the same.  He smiled "Evil Rugby player?" He asked making Rookie glare. I smiled "No, she isn't evil. She's my best friend and just looking out for me."

---

"So.. Have you met Johnny Depp?"

"No."

"Can I wear the Iron Man suit?!"

"Possibly."

I stand in the kitchen hearing Rookie talk with Robert, Chris, Chris and Jeremy. Tom and Cole strood beside me as I wrapped my hands around my coke can "Have you two been practicing the scene?" Cole asked.

I shrugged "Sorta."

"Tom?"

He cleared his throat "I was actually going  to ask if she wanted to come over to my place tomorrow and practice" he said and looked at me.

I looked towards Rookie in the living room and sighed "Sure. I think Rookie will be okay by herself she is apparently on cloud nine" I said.

Tom laughed and smiled at me "It's a date then" he said and Cole nodded smiling at us.