Twenty-Two: Backwoods

"You can have my bed, I will take my futon" I told Tom as I threw my bag into my room and shut te door behind him, I sat in my rolling chair with my best facing the back of it and stared spinning around in it.

He smiled as he looked around my room "Out of all of those bedrooms you picked the attic to stay in?" He asked, I shrugged.

"It's the only place I actually felt comfortable."

My room had a queen sized bed, purple walls a black futon, small black desk with my blue desk chair, my dresser with the mirror for it behind it, my closet was just.. A curtain I pull to the side, it had racks for clothes and places for me to store stuff.

I had band posters Metallica, Guns N Roses, Motley Crew, Poison, Nirvana.. And a couple of Avengers posters which Tom laughed at when he saw I had a Loki one right above my bed.. And a Look I pillow to go with my Poison one.

"Favorite criminal, favorite band I had to have the pillowcases" I defended myself and crossed my arms, he smiled.

"I am the King of Asgard, I don't think I am what you midgardians call.. A criminal" he said, and I made a face.

"Turn off the Loki tone, I thought my mom was gonna attack you when she walked by, I think Loki would make her do it" I said, he seemed to stop what he was doing and turn to me.

"What?"

I laughed at his expression and he realized I was joking, he gave me a look "Real funny" he said, I told up and went to my closet pulling back the green curtains I drug out some camouflage shorts, a Brooks and Dunn shirt along with some boots.

"I have a idea of what we can do today."

---

"Is this safe?"

I rolled my eyes as I pulled into mine and my dads woods where he wouokd take em hunting when he always had the chance "I'm just going to check for anything that says a deer has been here. Trust me" I said as I got out of the Dodge truck and went to the trailer.

Robert huffed as him and Mark got out behind me and Tom "Trust you? Where would you get that crazy idea?" He asked as I put a key in the blue Yamaha and got on, I crank it up and backed it off the trailer.

I threw the key to Mark "I trust you with driving my dads Four Wheeler more than Robert" I said, he laughed and Robert looked offended as I got on my red Honda and looked at Tom "Get on."

"What?"

I rolled my eyes "I won't race like many dad used to, come on ya wuss" I said.

"I think I will stay here and guard the truck" he mumbled, I sighed and shook my head as I backed off the trailer and pulled up beside him.

"Baby."

He looked at me "I'm not a baby."

"Fine a chicken" I said, and smirked as he glared and got on behind me I laughed "I hope you know if Rookie was here, she would tie you down onto the fourwheeker like a deer" I warned before driving down the fourwheeler trail and to our land.

I stopped at the small river stream and looked at deer tracks that were coming up it, I smiled "Pleakley and Jake are gonna have it good this year."

"This is the perfect spot to practice the 'Stark, Shadow, Banner, Loki' scene" Robert said and I looked at him, he smiles.

"You read the script right? Loki and Shadow land in the woods of a park where Tony Stark and Bruce Banner are waiting on them. I came up with that" Robert said, sounding proud.

I laughed "I think I remember the lines" I said, Mark nodded.

"Let's start then."

I stood beside Tom and Robert crosses his arms "Reindeer Games, and.. What are you? Some kind of Goth Goddess?"

"Ignore Tony, Loki. It's nice to.. Well thanks for coming to help us" Okay, where they are all great at this I really will suck.

Tom crosses his arms "I'm doing it for me, I don't feel like dying today. So, I'm hoping your green monster don't feel like playing around."

I raised a eyebrow "Is that why you can no longer feel your spine?" I asked, making my voice sound more lady like, he smiled.

"Finally found a voice for Shadow huh?"

I shrugged "On the plane" I said.

Robert chuckled "Let's get back to practice" he said before putting on a look of boredness.

Tom gave me a look that reminded me of Loki "Nobody asked for your opinion, Shwadow" he said, I smirked and Mark spoke.

"Shadow as in.. "

I sighed "The Asgardian Shadow that Thor feels the need to keep a secret. Yes. That's me Doctor Banner, I am also the side kick to this Trickster God over here" I said and looked towards Tom.

He sighed "I don't feel like arguing, Sabella. Take us to your.. Director Fury" he said.

I smirked "Yes, the angry pirate" I said, that's what it took to make the three laugh.

"I have been.. Waiting for you.. To say that out loud" Robert said laughing, I smiled and shook my head as I started laughing too.

"I can only imagine what Jeremy sand both Chris' are going to say when she says some of her lines" Tom said, and I smiled as I shook my head. Interesting, it will be interesting.