Thirty: Forrest's Bar & Grill

"Pardon me?"

I just looked at him and tried not to let tears come through "Thomas.. This-this place probably cost so much and-and whondrew that? My dad would of loved it. Tom why did you do this? And for me?! I am nothing but a small southern girl that came here trying to sell Marvel a new comic book character and got tricked into acring-" he rolled his eyes and kissed me.

I stopped babbling, that's one way to shut me up.

I sighed and he ran a hand through my hair "I thought you would liked it" he said and lookedndown at the ground, I frowned.

"Tom, I do like it. It's just.. This place probably cost so much.. To much at that" I whispered, he smiled and held my hands "It wasn't that much, but Lizi I would give you the world if I could. Do you want the moon? I'll try to give that to you."

"Tom.."

He sighed and smiled at me as he put his forehead on mine "Lizibeth Duval, I love you. I have since the day when I accidentally slammed the door to that cafe and scared you, and when I gave the idea for Shadow to be Loki's Sidekick. Hell, I loved you since that first try of Loki and Shadow kissing and you talked your way out of it!

"Lizi I would do anything for you. You make me happy" he said and rubbed his thumbs across my wrists, I gulped and looks dupninto his eyes.

"But, I'm just.. Me."

He smiled "And I wouldn't have you any other way."

I smiled and wrapped my arms around him "Tommy, I love you too. I'm sorry, I love this place but why buy it for me?"

"Because I know of your dream place. A bar but, not really a bar. I saw this place and thought of you and how you want it to be named after your father-" I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him tight.

"In love it. Thank you Tom" I whispered, he smiled down at me "Your welcome, darling."

And then the radio started playing a song by the Rolling Stones and he smiled as he let go of my hands and went to the back where the kitchen would be, I looked up at the seats up on the second floor and smiled as I looked at it all.

There was posters everywhere of bands and even movies, how long has he planned this?

I turned around when I heard the sound of something hitting a table and saw Tom setting up a candlke light dinner, I smiled and went to him he drug out a seat for me and I sat down in it as he set food out for us.

I smiled at him "Thank you" I whispered. He looked at me and grabbed my hand across the table.

"Anything you ever wish, I will do."

---

I laid in bed thinking of the beautiful bar and grill and smiled but jumped when it thundered. I've never liked thunder and Tom never minds it when I go to his room during storms and sleep in his bed. It makes me feel safe when someone is asleep beside me.

I walked our of my room as thunder struck again and I jumped, I crossed to Tom's room and knocked. He opened up the door in Panama bottoms and frowned "The storm?" I nodded and he let me in.

I sat on one side of his bed and he lied down on the other "Come here" he said, I laid on the covers and he wrapped his arms around me, I put my head on his chest and sighed.

"I'm sorry if I woke you."

He smiled and kissed my head "It's okay, I was waiting for you anyway" he said, I smiled and sighed "Of course you we're."

"Thor is probably mad at Loki."

I laughed and smiled at him "I wouldn't doubt it. Loki probably played a trick on him" I said.

"My tricks aren't small, they are amazing and woman love them" he said using his Loki voice.

I smiled "Well, Tricks you need to put a shirt on" I yanwed, he smiled.

"Goodnight Lizi."

I sighed "Night Tommy" I said and buried my head in his chest.