Five: Long Distant

(Dedicated to BrookieLynn1304 who liked my idea for this story)

I hit my laptop "Come on!" I shout as my phone sent off I grabbed it without looking at the caller ID I yell "What?!"

"Whoa, hey whoever your pissed at don't take it out on the Rugby player" my long distant best friend says on the phone with a laugh, I blow hair from my face "Besides I have news" she squealed.

I hit my laptop "Me too, ugh can you replace my laptop if I throw it off the balcony?" I asked, she laughed.

"Nope. And balcony? Step-dad buy a new house or something?"

I groaned "What's your news Brooklyn" I asked as I tried to get old faithful to work, she squealed.

"I have time off from Rugby and school so I get to flky out to Alabama, great right?"

I freeze "Yeah, but I am not in Alabama" I said, breathing stops on the other end.

"Then where are you?" She demanded.

I laughed "Oh you won't believe this-" I started to explain my situation.

"You mean your in L. A!" She shouted after I explained and I sighed as I gave up on my old faithful laptop and turned around on the car stool.

"Yes."

"With the Avengers cast?!"

"Yes Rookie."

I heard her yell something and then "Chris Evans?!" And another name before she settled down and I heard a sigh "You haven't.. Ran into I Nikki Sixx and gave him my number have you?" She sounded hopeful.

I laughed "No. I haven't left the hotel but once, I get the script in a week" I said, she squealed.

"I am coming to L. A! God we will have so much fun!" She shouted.

I laughed at her as someone knocked on the door, I stood up and went to answer "Rookie.. ROOKIE! Shut up for a minute someone is at the door" I said laughing.

"Oh Good, your going to get mugged.. Can I have your part in The Avengers if you die?"

I just stare at the phone e as I take it from my ear, she I put it back to my ear I yell "No! Give me a second" I said.

I opened the door and there stood Tom and Cole, I smiled as Brooklyn said "Oh God, your dead.. How will I explain this to cops?!"

I tried not to laughs nd got a idea as I held my phone to my chest I got on tiptoe and whispered to Tom a idea, he thought about it before nodding and I heard "Oh God, your hotel neighbor is a methhead, ain't he?!"

I gave the phone to Tom and looked at Cole who was confused I smiled and mouthed "Brooklyn" he nodded understanding before going to my mini fridge.

I met Brooklyn online on a site called Wattpad.. We really bonded over eighties bands and she became my best friend (A/Ntrue story)  I wouldn't ask for a better friend to talk to. She is like a older sister and understands me.

So, a little joke wouldn't hurt would it?

"Beth! If you do not answer I will call 911!" She yelled and Tom took this as his time to speak to her, in his Loki voice which I find cool.

"You're little friend can't come to the phone right now" he said, I put a hand to my mouth as I heard her scream.

"You son of a bitch! Oh God, I told her not to answer it!"

He was trying not to laugh but kept his cool "Listen, mortal, you do not talk that way to a prince of Asgard" he said, I was smiling so big as I looked at Cole. The ass was eating the rest of my Krystals.

And he had my sweet tea.

"You-hey wait, Asgard?"

Yay, she got confused.

"Yes, I am Loki of Asgard soon to be ruler over your world" Tom said and smiled at me, I was holding my stomach as I laughed quietly.

"Okay, who the hell is this?!" She screamed.

I grabbed the phone from Tom and hit a button so we could face time or whatever, she answered it and lookers relived when she saw me but when she saw Tom...

"Oh my God. Loki" she said and gave me a look "Are you hanging out with celebrities now?"

I laughed as I looked at her "Oh, no. Tom and Cole came in and I had to ask Tom to play a prank on you" I said and raised my hand to high five him which he did.

I smiled as she looked confused but then said "Ohh, hi Cole!" She shouted.

"Hello Brooklyn!" Cole shouted as he stuffed his face with my chilli cheese fries, I scowled "Get away from my food!" I shouted but, to make matter worse Tom joined in with him and my food.

I sighed "Great, now they are both eating my food" I said, she laughed and I looked at the screen "When will you be here?" I asked.

"Uh, one to two days" she said and smiled at me.

I nodded "Sounds like a plan Fran."

She sighed "Quit rhyming and all that. I'll see ya in a couple days shortie."

"Okay, bye Rookie."

"By Bethie" she said with a laugh and we ended the call, I turned towards the two.

"Stop eating. What do you want?" I asked Cole, then turned to Tom.

"That.. Was amazing. If I could I would kiss you" I joked and he smiled before looking at Cole who was laughing.

I was automatically confused "What?" I asked.

"You may get the chance" Tom said an dhanded me a piece of paper as I read my mouth fell open and I looked up ready to scream.