Part twenty seven

Part twenty seven- swept away by lust

> Inos P.O.V <

I had woken up to pillows of softness. "Hmmn" I rubbed my face into the pillows before lifting my head up to yawn. I looked down blushing. It happened again! Sakura's boobs became my pillows yet again! "HYAAA!" I sat up quickly falling off the bed. "Ouch..."
"Ino-Chan?! Are you ok?" She worried as she bent over the side of the bed. "Yeah, I just shocked myself is all, i'm not use to waking up to boobs" I picked myself up as I sat next to her, stroking her hair lightly. "Well you'll have to get use to it!" She giggled.
I giggled in response then spoke "Did you sleep well my love?" I asked her. She nodded cutely before laying her head in my lap. "I slept great because I was with you".
I blushed deeply as I nervously scratched my head with one hand and stroked her hair with the other "i-i'm glad!".
Sakura smiled at me, "what shall we do today Ino-Chan?" She asked with a yawn as she stretched almost like a cat. She was too cute!!
"Ah, i'm not sure... I didn't really plan that far..." I stared up at the ceiling as I tried to think of ideas but my mind was just blank.
"We could just cuddle forever ?" Sakura yawned.
I raised my brow "really?" I laughed "I'm sure my mum and your mum won't let us do that!".
I noticed that whenever i'd mention Sakura's mum she would go quiet and almost force herself to reply to me. "Y-yeah."
Perhaps she was worried i'd bring up the whole telling her mum thing again? Was she that ashamed of us? Sakura... I know you said you loved me but... This... This is killing me!

In the end we ended up having a relaxation day. We painted each others nails and put on beauty masks, it was a good laugh. "You two are so loud, I could hear you from the shop!" My mum had entered the room. "Have you both eaten?"
We had breakfast but since time went by so quickly lunch was actually forgotten about.
"Ah, we ate this morning Mrs Yamanka!" Sakura smiled.
"It's late afternoon!!!!! Let's get you some food!" She rushed into the kitchen and began digging through the cupboards.
Sakura turned back to me and smiled before leaning back in her chair "todays been so relaxing I could fall asleep again."
I stared at her emptily, my thoughts only fixed on our future. Would we even have a future? If we carry on like this will she get bored of me? Or I her? I snapped out of it to hear Sakura chatting away. "-it was such a nice colour! We'll have to look for it together." She giggled.
"What was it?" I asked her, hoping she hadn't already said.
"Hmm? I did say, it was a mint green." She tilted her head "were you not listening?"
"Y-yeah! But theres many shades of mint green out there!" I attempted to save my skin but it didn't work.
"Ino... You were lost in 'thought' again wasn't you?" I thought she would have been mad but surprisingly she was giggling. "Yes! I'm sorry!" I giggled also hiding up my stressful body language.
"How does sweet and sour chicken and rice sound girls?!?" My mum called from the kitchen.
"Yeah!" Both me and Sakura called.

My mind had been wandering all day, yet I couldn't say anything to her. I didn't want a repeat of yesterday. Yet I believe I masked this quite well. As a few weeks passed Sakura had not really changed her intentions like she promised she would have. I would briefly mention it or at least hint at it but she'd just swiftly avoid it or something. She'd always find a way to avoid anything that would involve her mum or the world knowing. We were sat on my bed watching a film one night when I decided to bring it up again. "Sakura it's been two weeks now..."
"Ah I love this part don't you?"
"We haven't even spoke about it."
"I know all the words to this scene!"
"SAKURA!" The frustration had gotten to me and had resulted in tears. "Why.... Why don't you want others knowing?!" I sobbed. Sakura picked up the tv controller and paused the film. "Ino... We've spoken about this before, I can't tell my mum."
"Why...? Why are you so ashamed of me?!" I hid my face in my knees that were brought up against my body. "Do you know how degrading that is?" I mumbled.
I felt her awkwardness through the atmosphere and I seriously expected her to stand up and leave. I felt her body weight slump onto me. "I'm not ashamed.... Neither am I humiliating you. I'm just scared." I heard her whisper. I could respect that but... I don't know how long I can go anymore without falling ill from depression or anxiety. "Ino, please look at me."
I lifted my head to reveal a tear stained face. Sakura's face was full of worry which allowed me to feel bad about my actions. "I love you, I really do. But please give me a bit longer." Her lips met mine gently. Suddenly her kisses became hot and heavy. What? Where is this coming from? Is this just some kind of act of reassurance? A way to keep my calm? As weak as I was I allowed it to sweep me away but this time it was different. Sakura added plenty of lustful hints as she had me pinned me down, she ground herself against my body. This side of Sakura was rare... Was I to take advantage of it? Or stop her and interrogate her. My weakness was her... So it's obvious which one i'd pick.

She started at my neck. A few pecks which had turned to sucks and then into bites. The sensation allowed me to moan out as I wrapped my arms around her. She bit down harder causing me to gasp. Oh it felt so good. She pulled away as she smirked at me, lifting us both up into a sitting position she lifted my top up off over my head revealing my almost naked skin. "You have such a beautiful body Ino..." She whispered before unclipping my bra. I helped her take it off before being pushed back down onto the bed. "I'm so glad it's all mine." She trailed down my body with kisses before reaching my left breast. She sucked and nipped at my nipple causing me to moan. "Mmn... Sakura." I was enjoying the attention far too much to even think about our problems. Was this how it was always going to be? That i'd be swept up each time? Maybe I'm just meant to be her dirty little secret in this 'forbidden love'.