Part six

Part six~ Just like the old times

As time went by, I did find it harder. I was seeing Shikamaru once a week, because i purposely told him i had to work, and Sakura gained a job at the flower shop.

I guess it was good and bad in a way for me because she'd keep me updated with her life and if she was to ever to like somebody, i assumed i'd be first to know since were 'best friends'.

"Ino, you know it's not very healthy for your relationship to see Shikamaru once a week, you've now been with him for 3 months and you barely see him," Sakura worried as she was trimming the thorns of the roses.

"Sakura... Shikamaru doesn't love me... And i don't love him, were just each others... Rebounds, i guess you could say?" I sighed, then realised that I had at least given a hint out to liking someone else.

"R-rebound?! You think he likes someone else?!" Sakura asked shocked.

I nodded, "he's always loved Temari."

Sakura snipped off the last of the thorns and handed me the bunch of roses, "then does that mean... Ino, you like some-" before Sakura could finish in walked TenTen. "WHOA YOU TWO WORK TOGETHER?! Even better, you're FRIENDS again?" She pounced in.

Sakura giggled "yes, we're best friends once again!"

I looked up at Sakura's beautiful smile, then back at Tenten "yes, we decided Sasuke isn't worth it anymore."

Tenten jumped with joy "thats brilliant, now all us girls can hang out together, JUST LIKE THE OLD TIMES!"

"Yes, we can! Oh we had so much fun before! Now, how can I help you Tenten, oh and 20% off all flowers for besties!" Sakura giggled.

As Tenten had selected her flowers I had asked her about the message she had wanted to put on them, her face had glew a beautiful pink- so... This is what it looks like for someone to be in love? "I... I wanted to get them for Neji" i wonder if i blushed like Tenten when I was with Shikamaru... Or...when I thought of Sakura.

A vision had come into my head of what it would be like, and in my mind it seemed so perfect...

Tenten coughed "Ino??" I shot out of my daydream "AHHHHH! Gomen! I was thinking about what I would have put if it was me!!!" Tenten giggled, "oh Ino, you're funny, what would you put?"

Oh i dugged myself into this one, didn't i.

"I-i would say something like uhhh... Uhh.." Damn! I couldn't think!

Tenten giggled "guess you had the same problem as me, hey?"

"Y-yeah!" I scratched the back of my head. Sakura smiled "perhaps, you could just put them three special words"

Tenten and me looked at her clueless.

Sakura sighed with a sweat drop " i love you"

Tenten squealed "THATS CUTE! I want that!!"

I passed the card and pen to her, "it would mean so much more if it was written by you, " i smiled at Tenten as she wrote her message and passed it back in excitement. Sakura had finished putting the flowers together as i stuck the card on, "there! Sakura, do you mind charging? I need a bathroom break"

She nodded and with that I walked out the room.