Part Twenty Three

Chapter 23 ~ The day before our date

I sat at the till daydreaming, my head rested in my hand, I replayed the whole day of when me and Sakura got together in my head (which was now almost a week ago) , I smiled as I thought about it.

"Yeah a date! It will be fun, and as people see us as friends nobody will know." Sakura giggled. "B-but what kind of date?!" I stuttered.
It was sussed out that we'd spend the day shopping then go for a meal and after that we'd take a long walk together. "So... Next week then?"

I blushed at the thought of sitting opposite Sakura, being able to stare into her eyes... Being able to lean over the table and kiss her. My daydream was going perfect until it was interrupted by a pen hitting the top of my head- followed by mischievous giggles. My view came across the culprits, my mum and my girlfriend. Even after becoming a couple she still bullied me.
Sakura coughed "Wasn't me" as she slowly walked away from my mum. My mum was smirking "Welcome back to earth!!!" I pouted at the both of them "You ruined my moment in paradise!" I moaned. My mum, who was giggling away shrugged "I don't care, stop thinking about your crush and sort out that pile of flowers that need bringing in!" She walked next to me "They won't sort themselves!" She indicated for me to stand up and as I did she stole my seat "Your poor mothers back aches!" She giggled.
"Oh mum, you're terrible" I said as I walked to the back room where the new bunch of flowers were.
"I'll help!!!" I heard Sakura jump with joy as she ran after me.

I blushed deeply as I heard her follow me, we'll get to be alone! Finally!
She pounced on my back giving me a tight hug, pushing her breasts into my back and kissing my cheek. "S-saku-Chan"! I blushed. Sakura giggled as she leant over more to catch my lips. "Sowwie Ino-Chan, I've wanted to kiss you all dayyyy!" She pouted cutely. I smirked as I moved her off me then turned to face her pulling her back into me for a deep kiss. When I pulled away I spoke "I have too." Sakura giggled as she pulled out of the hug and grabbed a bunch of flowers . I watched her then spoke "I was thinking to myself before maybe after a week i'll tell my mum about us..and uh, it hits a week tomorrow" I watched as she studied a certain bunch "I mean... With your permission i'd tell her of course" I added,
I looked at her as I picked up a bunch also "Yeah that would be fine, but... what about my parents?"She asked "I don't know...". I looked down at the flowers then at her "I don't want them disowning you if they don't like it..." I started to walk away as I carried the flowers through. I was soon followed by Sakura, her face was painted with confusion and sadness. I put the flowers down , then she put her lot down. We then returned to get the second bunch. "Ino, I wouldn't ever leave you just for them to be happy... But I don't think I should tell them.-" "- What like ever?" I added. I picked up the other bunch and I watched her walk towards her bunch. "... I'd rather be safe." She picked up the bunch, dropping it right away. "O-ouch!" It happened so that there was a mix up in the order and there was one bunch of roses with thorns in the order. I put my bunch down as I went over to her, "You alright?" She studied her cut that was bleeding. "I-I'll be alright."
I took her finger and sucked lightly on it, I watched her as she blushed lightly "I-ino-Chan!" I took her finger out of my mouth as I lead her to the first aid box, I cleaned her cut then placed a plaster on her cut. "Listen... I'm not mad that you don't want to tell your parents, but... Eventually i'd want us to not be a secret Sakura..." I finished putting the plaster on. "Ino, I understand that I just don't want to risk it at the moment." I nodded as I let go of her hand "Alright then" I went back to the bunch of flowers taking out the roses and placing them aside.

"Whats taking you both so long?" My mum shouted. We both took our last bunches and rushed in. "Sorry mum, there was some roses in Sakura's bunch" I explained. Mum looked at Sakura, "you alright?" Sakura nodded "Of course, Ino helped me wash out the cut and everything" she smiled lightly.
I looked away in embarassment because I knew what was coming "yeah, you two really are just like a couple." There was no hiding my obvious guilty expression, "Unless you already are" my mum giggled jokingly.
"Ahahaha, you're so funny mum!" I avoided contact with her, my mums view came across Sakura "You are, aren't you?" She asked. I peeked at Sakura as I saw her face go bright red.
"KNEEEW IT!" Mum jumped with joy, she pounced over to me wrapping her arms around me with force making me nearly drop the flowers. "Why didn't you sayyyyyy?!" She teased.
"Cause I knew you'd act this way." I groaned. Sakura placed her flowers down blushing "I'm fine with you knowing Mrs Yamanaka, b-but please, we want to keep it a secret for now.."
Mum let go of me and took Sakura into a soft embrace, "I understand Sakura, i'm really happy for the both of you"
I pouted at first, to the fact that she was so rough with me but so gentle with Sakura, but soon it went away as I realised how lucky me and Sakura were, we had someone who cared for us no matter what.

The day went by quickly and before we knew it the shop was closed. We all sighed in relief, "Thank goodness! Time for a few days off!" I sang. I was extremely happy knowing the day was drawing closer to the end, tomorrow was the day me and Sakura were going on our first date! I blushed at the thought of it again.
"Yep, she's daydreaming again" i heard a voice say. Again, I found something hit me in the head, another pen. "MUM!"
She giggled innocently "sowwie, it was so tempting!"
I gave her daggers, then shook my head "You're terrible." I giggled. I looked at Sakura who was getting ready to go, I walked to her. "Saku-Chan..."
She turned to face me and smiled "Ino, are you excited for tomorrow?"
I nodded, blushing lightly "Yes, I really am..." She giggled and pulled me into a hug, "I can't wait" I felt her pull me into her more, it felt so perfect. Well... I was until my mum joined in with the hug "Awww, love you guuuuys!" She teased "whats happening tomorrowww?"
I sighed "None of your business MUM!"
She pouted and let go "Well thats mean".
Sakura giggled "We are going on our first date Mrs Yamanaka!"
"Oooohhh! Sounds great!!"
I smiled as I loosed the hug and looked at Sakura. "It'll be the best day ever!"
We both pulled away from the hug, "I'll see you tomorrow then?" I nodded as she leant into me and pecked my lips, she walked towards the door and opened it, turning back she blew a kiss then left.
"I knew you'd be together soon you know, to me it was most obvious you liked each other" my mum smiled.
"I-i'm so happy Mum! I really am!"

That night I found it hard to settle down, I was just too excited. I leapt around the room dancing in circles. For tomorrow I chose a cute outfit, a red plaid shirt with a bow, along with a black flowy skirt that came down to my knees. "I hope she'll find this cute!!" I took out a black cardigan and some tights then I put my clothes on the back of a chair. It was still pretty early...the clock read 9pm, But it wouldn't be long until bed time. I laid on my bed, smiling to myself. I curled up in the cover and rolled myself from one side of the bed to the other. I was just to hyped up!!!!
After rolling like a lunatic I went through the pictures we took on our night out the week before, of course staring at the pictures of Sakura. "I really can't wait for tomorrow"