Part two

Part two~ can i forget?

It was a month later when I had found a guy who was slightly appealing, although he was not Sakura he would do. "Ino, I uh.. Wanted to ask you something..." He scratched the back of his head and fixed his eye site to a further distance to avoid blushing.
I looked up at him "S-shikamaru... What is it?" I forced out a stutter to at least try and show some feelings.
"Word has it that you finally gave up on Sasuke. So... I was wondering if you was interested in perhaps going on a date...?"
I was shocked, Shikamaru wasn't usually one to just ask girls on dates.
"Sure" I watched his eye's focus come to my face. He seemed some what happy and we made arrangements to go out for dinner together next week.
"I-i'll see you then, yes?" He asked for my confirmation. I nodded "yes"
I watched as he walked away, waving before he had turned.
I lifted my hand up, raising my cheeks up into the smile "see you then Shikamaru!"
As I watched him trail away, I thought to myself 'am I doing the right thing?' Would me forcing myself to love someone else actually work? Or will I make myself ill from never being happy, I mean... It's not always possible to hide sadness behind a smile, is it?