Part twenty one

Chapter 21 ~ Drunken memories

~Back to Ino's point of view~

My head was thumping, I moaned in discomfort not wanting to open my eyes. So I buried my head deeper into my pillow, for some reason this pillow felt a little bit more... Squishy? I couldn't quite wrap my finger around it so I opened my eyes. There right in front of my eyes, was Sakura's breasts. Oh my... They were bigger than I thought... B-but thats not the point!!!! I moved away from her breasts and looked up at her sleeping face. W-what happened last night? Whatever it was I really cannot remember as some parts were like blackouts. I snuggled back up into her breasts, they protected my eyes from the daylight which made my head pound even more. I breathed in slightly getting a scent of her washing powder and a very slight smell of last night's perfume. I closed my eyes and found myself falling back into sleep.

"Ino-Chan... InoChan?" I woke up again an hour or so later to the same view, I looked up seeing Sakura looking down at me. "Good morning" she smiled "Do you mind letting go? I'll bring you breakfast in bed" it had only just come into realisation that I was gripping onto Sakura very tightly- like as in 'You're never getting away' tightly. I blushed as I let go, Sakura got out of bed and I instantly felt cold. "Coooold" i moaned. She apologised as she leant over me "Once I finish i'll join you in bed with the breakfast, okey?" She smiled down at me, her smile was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen.
I blushed and nodded as I watched her walk out the room, I sighed "Guess I better ask her what happened later" I put my hand on my head "That's the last time I over do the drink" I closed the curtains fully as I put the cover over my head, curling up in a ball , it was as if we were a married couple- she really was taking care of me, I soon closed my eyes again falling back into a deep sleep.

Again I was woken up "Ino-Chan, Inooo!"
I looked up at Sakura who stood there with a tray of food, with two glasses and a carton of Orange Juice. I sat up as I allowed her to get back into bed "Even if you don't feel like eating, please try your best, you'll feel better, I promise."
I turned my nose up at the food "A-alright thanks.." usually my mouth would be watering, but right now I saw it as puke food. I took a piece of toast and examined it before biting into it. I slowly ate the majority of food on my plate. "Thanks for this Sakura, next time I won't drink so much.."
She giggled "It's lucky you wasn't sick!" A silence hit the room for a little while, "Ino... What do you remember from last night?" Sakura asked.
My mind went blank "Not much... I remember the girl... But not her name" I took a sip of my drink "I remember..." my face went bright red "Telling her why I couldn't be with her... But I don't remember how I got in the bathroom" I giggled. Sakura giggled lightly "Anything after that?"
I shook my head, "S-she walked out and that must have been when I passed out?"
"I-i see... Maybe". I looked at her trying to question her with my gaze, but her view did not come onto me, I decided not to ask her as I did not want to risk anything. "Perhaps you can remind me when I don't feel so crappy." I held my cold glass to my forehead.
"Yeah...maybe." I looked at her in discomfort "I'm sorry Sakura, I just felt the need to drink to feel happy..."
Sakura smiled lightly "I-its okay,"

When we had finished our food Sakura took the trays out, but as she was gone somebody else trailed in. At the time I was laying back down, "Ahh Saku-Chan you was quick."
The person poked my cheek "Hey drunky! Have a good time?" I jumped, it was my mum. Her face was written with nothing but amusement. "Muuuum!" I sighed as I looked away "....I don't remember." She sat down next to me. "You asked Sakura yet?"
I looked back at her "She said she'll tell me later."
"Ah, okey" she put her hand on my forehead "hangover?" She winked. I pouted at her "Yes.."
She stood up giggling "You're just like me, I can't control my drinks either" she trailed out of the room "Take carreeee" she blew a kiss before disappearing out the door.

I snuggled back into my covers, I wonder what did happen... I remember her walking into the room but... I hope I didn't do anything stupid. I began to recap what I remembered in my head... Which turned into a huge mess.
Arrived drunk- drank more- black out- on dancefloor?! - staring at some chick- dancing- blackout- coming out of toilet- talking with girl- dancing- .... Sakura's expression... I stopped there, "Why did she look that way?" - black out- Toilet- sharing my feelings- glimpse of Sakura- blackout... I sighed. "I'll never figure this out on my own."
"That's why i'm here to tell you... Ino-Chan."
I sat up and looked around at Sakura "B-but if it ruins our friendship... I'll never forgive myself..."
Sakura shook her head "No, I believe you'll be very happy Ino, Just like I am."
"Happy?"