Part Thirty two!

Sakura's >P.O.V<

The next day

I woke up to see a very worried Rock Lee. "What are you doing here?" I frowned in anger. His face was the last one I wanted to see. "Look Saku-Chan! I care so deeply for you... I wanted to make sure you were okay! And if I've done anything wrong I want you to tell me!!! So we can fix this!!!" He practically cried at me. Ugh... What was mum thinking letting him into my room!? She's gone to work so he must have been here for a while!! I turned around in my bed to face the wall "Just get out Lee... I'm not in the mood for this." I hid my face into the cover.
There was no reply just movement. I felt relieved hearing him get up as I thought he was leaving but instead his hand was on my shoulder and it forced me to turn around. "Lee?!". He forced his lips onto mine which filled me with disgust. I managed to get them off of mine "Lee! Stop!" I managed to say. But his lips crashed back onto mine. He held my wrists down either side of my face as I struggled to get free. "Sakura! Love me! Please! Just love me!" I froze as he laid his head into my neck and he sobbed "I can tell... That you don't... Please!" He sobbed. I felt bad but I just couldn't make myself love him like I planned before. "Lee... I can't... I love somebody else..."

Ino's > P.O.V <

I sat at the cashier desk with a milkshake, as I sipped through the straw I browsed a fashion magazine. I came across a hairstyle that tickled my fancy. "Hey mum, what do you think of this?" I held the catalogue up as my mum walked over. "I like what she's wearing, you like the dress?" She asked. I shook my head "No mum, the hair! Do you think I should get my hair cut?" I smiled widely. By the look on her face she seemed unsure but: "It's different... But it thats what you want?"
I nodded "I'll think about it!". I've been thinking of changing myself. At least only a tiny bit anyway! You know, something to help me cope and all. A nice change that would make me happy. I came to the end of my milkshake which made me frown. "Aww... It's gone." I sighed. My mum who was still standing there stroked my hair "How about a cup of tea?" She smiled "As for your hair... Do whatever makes you happy,okay?" She spoke softly.
"Yes please!! And... Thanks mum!" I smiled before browsing the catalogue again. She left the room and I was soon on my own.

In the catalogue I came across a girl with pink hair. I bit my lip, her hair looked similar to Sakura's. I shook my head and turned the page. The bell rang indicating the door opened. "Inooooo!" A voice shouted out. Looking up I saw TenTen. "Ohh? TenTen!?!?!" I got up from behind the counter and hugged her. "It's been a while!! How are you?!" I almost sang. We pulled away.
"Ohhh! I'm great!!! And I know! Last time I saw you was at that night out!!... Speaking of that! I came here to invite you and Sakura to another night out if you're interested?? A bit short notice... But it's tonight!" She squealed. I looked down "Me and Sakura have fallen out...". Tenten looked at me with sympathy "Really, again?" She sighed "Well... Guess she'll be all loved up with Rock-Lee anyway..." She giggled uncomfortably "So how about just you come?" She smiled brightly. I nodded in response "Yeah, I'll come."

I guess she really did want to move on after all...

Sakura's > P.O.V <

After this mornings encounter I was left sitting on the edge of the bed hugging my body- my pyjamas torn open. "Lee... Why would you even try to hurt me...." I sobbed. Lee was standing by the door, a horrified expression plastered on his face. "S-Sakura, I-I-I never... Meant... I-I never meant to even try hurting you!" He stuttered. Luckily he hadn't managed to have his way with me but the damage was still enough- he attempted to take what wasn't his. "Just leave..." I almost whispered.
"-Sakura..."
"LEAVE!!!" I stood up furiously and screamed at him "NOW!!".
He quickly left the room as he sobbed loudly. I hugged my body tighter as I laid back and curled into a ball. "Ino... Help me... Ino!" I cried out. I just wanted her to hug me, tell me everything was going to be alright.

Ino's > P.O.V <

Later that night.

With a bottle of Rosé and my overnight bag I knocked on Tenten's door. She answered at a state that suggested she was already tipsy! "Inooooo-Channnn!" She wrapped her arms around me and as she pulled back she saw the Rosé, "Oooooo more alcohol!? Come on innnnn!" She giggled. I smiled back as I walked inside and followed her to her bedroom. There was Hinata and Temari. "Hey Ino!!!" Temari waved "H-Hi Ino-Chan!" Hinata hiccuped. I giggled as I greeted them both with a smile and began getting ready with the girls.

By 9 o'clock we were all tipsy and I felt all giddy. "Ah god, I hope I find the one tonight!!" I hiccuped with a giggle. "Let's hope they have money!" Winked TenTen. We all giggled. "Nah..." I shot back the rest of my drink "I just want a great time with my girlies!!". Temari giggled "Well said!" She filled my glass up before lifting hers up. "To friendship!" They all raised their glasses "To friendship!!" We all giggled "Cheeeers!!!". We all threw the rest of our drinks down out throats.

I wish Sakura could have been here... Only if everything could just fix itself.

Sakura's > P.O.V <

When it was dinner time I sat at the table wearing a fake smile. But already it was turned around. "Oh, Sakura, Lee came by this morning! He was worried about you! What a cutie!" She giggled as she took a mouthful of food. "Yeah. I noticed" I said sarcastically "You had no right to send him up.". My mum looked at me shocked "What?". "Nothing! I'm not hungry." I wiped my mouth with a napkin before getting up and leaving the room, storming straight upstairs to my room. I sat on the end of my bed wondering if she was okay....

Both:

Ino: "Was she happy?" I thought to myself
Sakura: "Was she hurt?" I sighed in my own disappointment
Ino: "I'm sure she's fine without me."
Sakura: "I'm so sorry....I remember telling you when we first got together that It would be alright... But it was all me... I destroyed whatever happiness we had.... Because I had fake confidence... I thought it could happen... But then I got too scared....i gave you fake hope... I'm sorry."