Part twenty eight

^.~ part twenty eight: I can't.....

enjoooooy!

> Ino's P.O.V <

I woke up the next day to see her beautiful face yet again. It seems she slept over again. I hope her mum won't get mad. I sat up before reaching for my robe on the bedside cabinet, the clock on the side read 10am as I stood up as I threw on the robe and left the room. I trailed into the kitchen to find my mum, reading the daily horoscopes. "Apparently i'm going to find love real soon... Or if I already am in love it'll get better " she looked up at me from the paper "what a load of bull.... Uh what a joke I mean!"
I raised my brow before dragging my feet to the cupboard, "I couldn't care less about you swearing mum." I noticed my tone of voice was very bland.
I grabbed a cup before filling it with filtered coffee. "Ino... Whats wrong?"

I told her everything, It was clear that I just can't handle the pain of being Sakura's 'dirty little secret' it made same sex couples seem more forbidden. "Just give her more time."
"ITS NOT THAT EASY! I have waited for so long. I'm not saying I don't understand, because I do! But it hurts mum! It hurts!"
She stood up and hugged me tight. The room was silent apart from a few sniffles. I just wish she wasn't scared... But it's not that theres anything wrong with us.... It's those who won't accept us. "Ino...look..."

> Sakura's P.O.V <

I had woken up to nobody by my side, shrugging i starfished in the middle of the bed, smiling to myself. "Ino...." I giggled before covering my face with my hands. "ITS NOT THAT EASY!". I blinked and uncovered my face as I heard Ino's voice echo around the house. "... Is she talking about us...?" I opened my door and listened to them talk knowing it was about us. "I'm just hurting her..." I thought. I closed the door lightly and began getting dressed. "If I can't come out for her..." I looked at my phone contacts seeing 'rock lee' and without hesitation I text him. 'Want to hang out?'. "Perhaps.... I should just...forget... And do what's acceptable."

>Ino's P.O.V <

I come back in the room to see sakura getting ready, i hope she didn't hear me...
"Saku-chan..." I went to put my hand on her shoulder but she shoved it off. "W-what...?" I was shocked. "Ino. I can't do this." She was finishing fixing her hair. "Do what? I don't mind waiting for you Sakura! Please!" I begged.
She looked at me, "Ino, i'm going to go on a date with rock-lee... So just go and be happy without me okay. Find someone who isn't ashamed of being with a girl or something... I'll never be ready to be who I truly am. I'm going to make my mother happy... And learn to be happy okay? Don't you worry about me, move on and be happy, that way I can't hurt you anymore " She stood up. I grabbed her arms "please... What about yesterday? You made love to me! There's defiantly something there worth fighting for!" I almost cried.
She pulled my grip away, lightly taking my face in her hands "ino... Like I said I just can't hurt you any longer." She kissed my forehead "let's just be friends... It'll be difficult but that way we won't have to worry about anymore pain"

Friends...?
FRIENDS?!
After so god damn long?! ALL YOU WANT TO DO IS BE FRIENDS?!
AND BEING HURT?! IM MORE HURT WITH YOU LEAVING!
I felt powerless as I watched her leave the room, I sank to my knees as tears spilled out my eyes. I... Need to win her back. I love her....

> Sakura's P.O.V <

I went to meet Rock Lee. He was my target, the one I wished to be 'happy' with for the rest of my life. I met him at the park where we had arranged to meet. "Ahhh, the beautiful Sakura-Hime has arrived!" He took my hand and kissed it. I felt like I could have thrown up but I smiled anyway. Here we go....

> Ino's P.O.V <

She left over an hour ago now, and here I am still on my knees in the same spot staring at the wall. Less than a day ago we were huggled up in eachothers arms, now it feels like we were so many miles apart. "This isn't real right? It's just a dream." Eventually my mum walked into the room, she hadn't even noticed that Sakura had left "Ino?".
I looked up at her, my eyes sore and bloodshot. "Mum...." Tears formed in my eyes once again as she rushed over to me and wrapped her arms around me so securely. The heartache was unbearable it was uncontrollable... Unmovable.

We didn't really speak we just sat there as she comforted me the best she could. I broke the silence "I need to clear my head...". She understood as she kissed my head before leaving. I got up and got dressed then I tied my hair up into a bun. Staring at my reflection I noticed the red blotchiness that had formed around my eyes, but to be fair I didn't quite care at the moment. I left the house and went wherever my feet took me, coincidently it was her house.

> Sakura's P.O.V <

He kissed my lips sloppily before heading to work, "sorry I must leave you now my princess, but duty calls. I will see you soon!" He blew a kiss before walking away. As he turned away I wiped my mouth that had his saliva on. "Ugh... It'll take a lifetime to get use to that..." I shoved my hands in my jacket pockets and began walking home, the walk wasn't long but all I could think about was Ino, and what we had gone through. I felt like crying but I shook my head and flipped my hair back. "I won't cry... I won't cry!" At that moment I reached my home and quickly wiped my eyes. I was a few steps away from my door before my hand was grabbed, I was pulled into a familiar females arms, her body fit against mine like it always would have. "Ino...?"
She was sobbing, "Sakura please. This pain! It's too much!" She begged through her sobs. "Ino!" I cried as she held me tight. "I can't do this anym-"
Her door opened it was her mother "Sakura, whats wrong?!"
"-I LOVE YOU!"