Part ten

Part ten~ mum

After I had eaten, i decided to get dressed, i decided today i'd wear a dress, it was light pink, it had sleeves that covered my shoulders and the dress had come up to the back of my knees, at the top where my chest was sat a beautiful white bow. I decided i'd also put a flower hair-pin in my hair, the flower was a cherry blossom- which reminded me so much of Sakura, and to be honest it's why I brought it in the first place.
I knew I shouldn't have tortured myself to begin with, but I couldn't help myself. I smiled as i pinned my hair into a side bun, the flower sat slightly above it. I smiled as I decided today i'd really try hard to make myself happy, i applied generous amounts of makeup- blusher, eyeliner, white eye shadow and mascara. I blinked at myself in the mirror, i felt so cute and I know that I wanted Sakura to notice that when she comes into work today, but before all that... i was to tell my mother all about the situation, i needed emotional support from my mother, i felt she was the only one who could support me in this.

I walked downstairs and walked into the living room "Good morning Mum!" I greeted her with a smile. "Ah! Good Morning-" she looked at me "Ino-Chan!!! You look so beautiful! Are you going out on a date today?!"
I shook my head "thats kind of what I wanted to talk to you about..."
My mother patted the side of the sofa she wasn't sitting on, "I was waiting for you to finally tell me."
I sat next to her, and told her everything. My feelings for Sasuke at the time, then my feelings for Sakura and also... The fact that I was basically using Shikamaru. "I don't know what to do Mum!" I held in a sob not wanting to ruin my makeup "she is everything to me, i didn't want to tell you because i felt you'd find me disgusting- even worse! Sakura finding me disgusting!"
She shook her head "Don't be silly sweetie, I do not find you disgusting at all, as for Sakura, it'll be difficult, if you tell her and she doesn't accept you could lose your friendship, would it be worth losing her again?" My mothers words sunk right into my heart, i felt my eyes water but I blinked numerous amounts of times to avoid them. "Thank you Mum, i'm glad i'd never lose you to something like this." I hugged onto her "i guess i'll just try to forget then..."
She hugged me back softly, "Ino... Just make sure you tell Shikamaru, not to the fact you may love someone else... But that you just don't think it's going to work,okay?"
I nodded "it's not fair on him is it... Especially as I try avoid seeing him."
Which I do feel extremely terrible about.
She stroked my hair " it may not have been fair, but if you explain that you were confused, i'm sure he'll understand"
I nodded and looked at the time, it was almost time for my shift, but I decided just to hold onto my mothers hug just for a while longer.