Part seven

Part Seven~ if i was your girl...

I rushed to the toilet and just sat on it with the lid down, "if only those words were meant for me, Sakura"

I felt pathetic having to run away like this, but i needed to think what was she going to say to me? 'then does that mean... Ino, you like some-' i repeated her words in my head, "do i like someone else..? BAKA! Its you..."

I held back my sobs, i didn't want to worry anybody and unfortunately i did. I didn't realise that i was gone for at least ten minutes, what was I even doing?! I felt as if i was there for 2. A knock echoed around the bathroom "Ino? Are you alright?" It was Sakura.

I allowed my tears to fall and i opened the door. "I-ino?! Whats wrong?!" She instantly threw her arms around me. Was i to tell her my love for her? Tell her I didn't know what to do about Shikamaru? Or just make something completely up? "I really... L.. Feel unwell Sakura, i'm sorry if i worried you" i choaked. Sakura put her forehead against mine, causing my face to burn up. "S-sakura??"

She sighed "you do feel really hot, you should go lay down." But i panicked "But what about the shop?!?" Sakura shook her head and tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear "it's fine Ino, i'll stay on my shift and yours if i have to, i'm sure your mother won't mind working with me either," i nodded and pulled her into a tighter hug "thank you..."

Sakura helped me to my room, I mean I was capable of going by myself, but I enjoyed her company. "I hope you get better soon Ino," Sakura helped me to my bed, "you know I worry about you, and i'll help you when you decide what you want to do about Shikamaru okay, this has probably left you ill from

Over thinking" she was probably right, but it's not him i'm over thinking about.