Part fourteen

Part 14

I arrived home and it was already 8 oclock, what a long day, but it's not even the end of it yet. I made my way upstairs to hear my mothers voice. "welcome back Ino-chan!! How was it?"
I followed her voice into the front room, my mum was sat on a chair with a news paper in her hands, she looked up at me and smiled. I returned the smile "it went well actually, Me and Shikamaru are still good friends!"
She smiled brighter "i'm very glad to hear that dear!" I walked to her and hovered over her shoulder, looking at the news paper. "Anything new happening?
She shook her head "nothing interesting..." She sighed "it's been so boring without you around today Ino-Chan, and with the shop closed today and all." I apologised "i'm so sorry I didn't expect to be out for so long!"
My mum giggled "It's alright, I managed to clean around the house."
I nodded as I checked my phone, no answer... I look slightly disappointed. I looked back at mum to see her eyes on me, "what's with that face?" She asked.
"Oh... I asked Sakura if she wanted to have a sleepover, but i'm guessing she's busy to reply."
"She may be, when did you want this sleepover?" She asked.
I thought to myself first 'when is the next day off....' "Well, I guess when the next day off is!"
My mum nodded "alright, i'll let you know what the routa is as soon as i've sorted it" I nodded "okay," i smiled "well i'm going for a bath"
"Alright"

I made my way to my bedroom and plonked my bag onto the side, I turned my bed room light on. I tied my hair into a bun rather than the usual ponytail then grabbed my bathrobe whilst heading to the bathroom. When I arrived I placed my phone into a small bag and put it into the bathroom cupboard. I then put on the warm tap along with adding some bubble bath to the tub, I then began to undress. I examined my body in the mirror, "Even if Sakura was into girls... Would she even like this body of mine, in fact would anybody like it?"
I had always been slightly insecure about my body, I know that I had to tone it up slightly, or at least I thought I did. I guess if you see yourself everyday you can spot any type of imperfections.
I sighed then turned off the tap and climbed into the tub, the water was just right and I relaxed right into the water.
I closed my eyes and I pictured a world where I could finally be with her.
It was perfect, I was able to run my fingers through her strawberry hair, I was able to hold my hand in hers and I was even able to kiss them angelic lips. I sighed, "I guess my dreams will always be better than reality."
Just then I heard a loud vibration "UWAAAH!!!" Water splashed everywhere as I jumped. It was only my phone..." Perhaps I should avoid taking my phone in here with me" i pouted. I stood up and leant over the tub to reach for my phone, I got it and took it out the bag. It read : '1 new message'
I opened it, it was Sakura!
'Hiya Ino-Chan!! Sowwie I didn't reply until now! I've been so busy! Please forgive me (^~^')/ !my mum loved the flowers! She's still super happy about them now, ^O^ YEY GO ME! And yes of course i'd love to have a sleepover some time, we can sort that out when we next see each-other, okey?? I'm now off to bed as i'm pretty tired and all, so see ya soon! Xx '
I smiled and replied 'thats alright,of course I forgive you! I'm glad she liked them :)! Okey, Speak to you soon then sleepy head!! Bai bai x' i placed my phone back into the little bag and back into the cupboard, I leant back smiling away "I can't wait!"

I found myself falling asleep in the bath, i later woke up cold. "OH NO!" I quickly jumped out and wrapped my towel around me, grabbing my phone quickly running to my room. "I can't believe myself! I hope I don't get ill!!" I quickly dried myself and dressed in warm clothing along with fluffy slippers. "I really hope i've saved myself from getting a cold" i sighed. I looked at the clock it was getting pretty late but I just wasn't tired. So I decided to get my laptop out, I ended up coming across a Yuri manga called 'Girlfriends' , "ohh this is so cute!!!" I was completely glued to the story line and i somewhat wish that me and Sakura were these two characters. I came to a part where the two characters were making love, and I could feel myself blushing so deeply. "I-i wonder if it would be this wonderful if me and Sakura did this..." I picked up a pillow and hid my face behind it as I cuddled it. "It would never happen, not in a million years..." I carried on reading the story and eventually finished. I sighed my eyes were feeling a bit heavy now, i turned my head to the clock and my eyes had widened it read 3:20am. "OH MY GOODNESS!" I quickly turned my laptop off and put it away "It's so late!" I turned my light off and jumped into bed. "I hope I don't wake up too late tomorrow! EEEK!!" I closed my eyes, and that night I fell into a beautiful dream.

~ Me and Sakura were sitting together, under the Sakura trees, it was funny because her hair blended in with the blossoms, but it didn't at all stop her from standing out the most. We sat there on a tartan blanket with a picnic basket. After talking she shied away "actually Ino... There is something I want to tell you" i looked at her puzzled "w-what is it Sakura?"
And thats when she pulled me to her, pushing her soft lips onto mine.~

I instantly woke up shaking my head, I know it's what I want but I knew it was never going to happen! Why must my dreams be so cruel in giving me false hope... It frustrates me terribly! I still wanted her in my life, so it's not like i could be like 'Oh, By the way Sakura. We cannot be friends anymore because i'm crazily in love with you, sorry!' I have to deal with this! And eventually the feelings will go away.... Right?