Part twenty two

Chapter 22 ~ Confession

I looked at Sakura who was now closing the door and walking towards me. I started to panic, what did I do? She sat on the bed next to me, my heart was practically beating out of my chest. Did I hurt her? Did I bombard my feelings onto her? "S-sakura". She was inches away from me. "Ino-Chan, last night... We-"
"-IM SORRY! I bet I hurt you didn't I?!" I nervously giggled sitting slightly away from her. What was I doing? Was I scared?! I felt so nervous...
"INO! Don't change the subject!"she almost yelled. This was the first time I had ever heard Sakura raise her voice at me "S-sakura?" My eyes widened. It was also the first time since we were young that i've seen her cry. "Can't you see..." She sobbed "I'VE FALLEN FOR YOU!"
The world felt like it stopped for a while, s-she... Fell for me? After all this time i've wished for her to feel the same, and now she finally does?
"B-but... This love is forbidden!" I cried.
Sakura shook her head pulling me up into a hug "No, it's not, we can make it work! Nobody has to know... I just want to be able to call you mine!" She held me a little tighter. My eyes were still wide from the shock of her confession, "Sakura...-" "-Last night, I heard the conversation between you and the girl, I walked in and you had asked me if I heard, I risked it all telling you I had and you kissed me, Ino I had never ever felt so alive, I'm so happy you did, because it helped me realise my feelings." She explained. I created a little scenario that had matched her explanation, I smiled realising it was the complete truth, I know Sakura would not lie about this. Sakura loosened her grip and looked down at me with a soft smile, "I'm sorry I kept you waiting"
"Baka..." I sobbed as I hugged her again, digging my face into her chest crying away. "Ino..." I heard her say "I love you".
I couldn't reply, I sobbed my heart out to her. She comforted me as she ran her fingers through my hair, it helped sooth me a little, but my head was still pounding. When I was ready I lifted my head up, looking into her Jade coloured eyes. "Sakura." "Ino." I leant up towards her as she leant down, our lips eventually met. I felt all my sorrow disappear, I felt happy again. We pulled away "I love you too" I smiled. She smiled back as she laid us down, "I'm sorry, i've probably made your headache worse" she wrapped her arms fully around me "Lets go back to sleep Ino"
I nodded as I cuddled up to her and closed my eyes. We fell back into a deep sleep.

I had a wonderful dream, All those tragedies that happened in previous dreams were gone! I was destroying the pictures of them with a hammer, it was just me and Sakura, finally together, away from everything that tried tearing us apart. It was the best dream I had ever had in my entire life because once I had finished destroying the bad memories Sakura took my hand, and we walked hand in hand to anywhere, everywhere together.

I was later woken up to a knock on my door, i sleepily looked up at the door "Come in" I mumbled. It was my mum "You two are so lazy! It's 5pm!" I looked at her to as if I didn't care, "I have an excuse" I yawned as I snuggled back up to Sakura, she kissed my forehead lightly, she must have been half awake from when mum came into the room. "Your head still hurt?" She yawned. "No, it's a lot better now Saku-Chan" I heard my mum giggle "You two may as well be a couple." My heart began beating rapidly as I heard the door close, we... Are a couple right? I opened my eyes and looked up at Sakura. "Saku-Chan..." I spoke gently. She smiled with her eyes still closed "hmm? Yeah?", I leant up and kissed her cheek "Does this mean we are a couple?" I watched her face grow a light blush as she opened her eyes "I..." She looked away as her blush got darker, she took both of my hands when she looked back, looking into my eyes as she did "Would you be my girlfriend, Ino?"
I smiled uncontrollably as I deeply kissed her, I pulled away "Yes, I will be your girlfriend". She hugged onto me as she rolled us over, she was hovering over me as she leant in for another kiss.
"Hey, Ino-Chan, when would you like to go on a date?"
"A-a d-date?"