Part five

Part five~ friend or foe?

From not seeing her for so long I thought it would have left me with less of an heartache as usual, but i was completely wrong. "OH!! Ino! It's been forever!" I was confused she was talking to me like a friend? Not a rival?

I looked at her confused "Listen Ino, i think we've grown out of being rivals, plus from that i see you have forgotten about Sasuke?" She giggled, she must have seen the kiss Shikamaru had given me.

I nodded "y-yes, it was only a date though." I avoided contact with her beautiful jade eyes. She blinked "only a date? You mean you've only just moved on?" She wondered.

I shook my head "no, Sakura. I've been over him a long time, guess I wasn't ever good for him" i sighed . 'More like... Was i ever good enough for you' i thought.

She smiled "me either, Sasuke was a waste of time and more importantly he destroyed our friendship, Ino... I want to be friends again" i gasped. Friends..? If i became friends with Sakura would it hurt even more? Would I crave her love more than I already do? Or would the forbidden love die out and come out as friendship. I didn't have time to think about this, so i decided "okay, let's go back to how it use to be, Sakura".