Part Thirty!

Part Thirty: Hurt

> Sakura's P.O.V <

I sat in my room with my curtains closed, in a dim light I was thinking about what I had done, "that must have really hurt her..." I spoke out loud to myself "but I want her to be happy... Being with me isn't enough for her." I was aware of how much pain I was causing her, but she'd get over it eventually right? I sighed deeply "Ahh... Who am I kidding... I'm despicable!" I threw myself back so I was laying down, listening to Ino's light snores, turning my head to reveal that she wasn't there and it was my own imagination. I wanted to feel her presence, I wanted to be free to love her... But there was no way that could ever be.
My phone vibrated and the screen lit up my room slightly. I leant over to look at the device '1 message from Rock-Lee'. I sighed as I laid back down, what was I doing hoping that it was Ino? I'd have to ignore her anyway and how I just treated her... I doubt she'd want my attention anymore. I don't deserve her. I closed my eyes and allowed myself to drift off.

The next day

> Ino's P.O.V <

Waking up was different, usually i'd be reaching straight for my phone or being woken up by mum... Or even waking up next to her. But today I just snuggled back into my covers seeking comfort that I couldn't provide myself with alone. There was no effort made to even look at the time, I just fell back asleep in order to escape once again.

What seemed like minutes later but was probably longer as I was woken up by the sound of my door opening. "Ino... It's 12... Do you want any lunch?" Judging by the time mum had closed her shop for lunch. Without peeking outside my covers I mumbled "no thanks." I guess I was hoping she'd just leave but "Ino... You need to eat, if you fall into this habit you will make yourself sick."
I didn't reply. "I'll get you food at dinner okay..." Again I didn't reply and shortly after that she left the room. I felt bad for my actions but I can barely push any emotions out right now. Some people believe acting like that is too much... But it's not overacting at all, my heart literally feels like it's aching, I don't know how to feel but numb. I want to control this feeling but I can't. It's like something drastic happening and you want to undo it, but you just simply can't....