Hate or Love? Pt 3

AHHHHH sorrrrrry, everything in this part is hella rushed and super short TvT- I promise my content will get better- (maybe?) anyways lots of angst in the next part so Ima warn you here. Anyways as I said before thank you for reading my lovlies~! Feel free to give me any criticism or suggestions so I can make better content for yall :> 

Edit: Alsoo I'm starting a new series <3 Idk if Im the first to make it or not (since I haven't checked yet) but it will be Y/N x Haikyuu Little Sister! Hope yall enjoy the rest of your dayyyyy <333

As Atsumu stares in awe at the sight in front of him, the other boys go inside.

Atsumu: H-hey! Wait for meee!

The inside was more than he could've imagined. A tall chandlier to greet you, servants everywhere, everything spotless. It was like a dream for Atsumu, but he knew he wouldn't fit in. He knew he had to go. When he first entered the house he knocked over 3 expenisive vases catching the attention of 3 annoyed boys. 

Atsumu: Now will you take me back~?

Oikawa: Come onnn, we just got those. Whatever I guess.

Atsumu was fazed when he realized they didn't care, he tried continuing to  breaking other items. Though they didn't seem to care enough to even give him a second glance. Now this made Atsumu mad, he decided to formulate a plan. He was interrupted in the middle though by a maid asking him to come for dinner. As Atsumu walked to the dining hall (getting lost about 5 times) he finally reached! (late, but he was still there.) He sat at one of the seats while continuing to formulate his plan when he heard.

Oikawa: Whatcha thinking blondie~?

Atsumu: None of your business Jerk.

Oikawa: Now, now, now, is that anyways to treat one of your masters~!

As he slowely moved his hands around Atsumu's waist

Atsumu: O- OI! HANDS TO YOUR SELF!

As he said that he got up from his seat abruptly, and stormed out of the room. Brushing past a perplexed Iwaizumi and Sakusa.

Iwaizumi: What was that about?

Oikawa: Nothing~! Just having some fun my love!

Iwaizumi: Alright..

As Atsumu was storming off he came across another room. A children's room. As he crept into the room he fell. And broke a toy train. As Atsumu winced in pain and checked for any injuries,as he looked up he saw a very angry Sakusa standing above him.

Sakusa: What. Did. You. Do.

8