Hate or Love? Pt 27

Okay hi guysssss~! So I'm feeling a lot better today, still a tad sick tho haha! Anyways I feel like I should've addressed this sooner, but there really isn't gonna be smut. I mean I'll definitely put in my own lovely dovey shit, but nothing too intament. With that in mind let's get started~!

Iwaizumi: You like that don't ya?

Atsumu was basically purring under his touch. He couldn't quite control himself to put it in words.

Sakusa: So this is how you can calm him down, interesting..

Oikawa: WELL I FOR ONE THINK IT'S HELLA PERVERTED!

Sakusa: While I also agree with that sentiment, he can be tricky.

Iwaizumi: Sorry Kawa, gotta do what we gotta do.

Oikawa: Hmph!

Iwaizumi: Anyways ready to listen ya prick..

Atsumu: E-Enough with the nicknames...

Iwaizumi: Talking back Huh? I think that deserves a punishment~

Atsumu: W-Wait I'm sor-! Hng-

Iwaizumi: You got a small tootsie roll aye?

Atsumu: O-OI! DONT BE LOOKING AT STUFF LIKE THAT YOU BAKA!

Oikawa: I agree >:C

Iwaizumi: Fine I'll stop, though what will we do with our little mess here.

Sakusa: We put him back in his room? I thought that was obvious.

Oikawa: It's not really a room, more of a closet. I think he deserves something at least a little better.

Sakusa: When did you start taking a pint of his feelings?

Oikawa: Oh well I'm sorry if I don't wanna torture him like a madman.

Sakusa: Watch it

Oikawa: Bite me

It was quiet obvious to Iwaizumi that this could escalate. So he came up with something quickly.

Iwaizumi: For right now he'll stay in that "closet" though we'll get him a real room soon. That okay for y'all?

Sakusa: Sounds good.

Oikawa: It's fine I guess..

As Iwaizumi adjusted Atsumu's position once more. ( leg cradling his waist, hands around his neck) Atsumu couldn't help, but feel this fight or flight response. Like this would be his last chance to leave or else. So in the spur of the moment when they were walking down the stairs, he decided to jump out of Iwaizumi's arms with his last remaking energy. He tried dragging Iwaizumi down with him, but his plan failed because he didn't have enough energy to pull him down. There he tumbled down the stairs while he heard his masters call his name

Goodnight guys TvT