Hate or Love? Pt 21

Hey guyssss! I just wanted to let y'all know that my posting these parts will be a little off now because I'm starting school again. Soooo everything will hopefully stay the same? Idk yet tbh we will have to see haha~! Let's go anyways!

Oikawa: Well lookie lookie...seems like you have something of ours Mr Miya..

Osamu: He's on yours.

Oikawa: Really? Because let me ask you, who has the documents?

Osamu: Doesn't matter, you treated him like shit. He deserves a nice home.

Oikawa: Wow..saying our home isn't nice. I'm hurt and Miya.

With all the commotion happening Suna and Kita rush
over there.

Kita: What may be all the commotion? Oh..

Suna: Well shit

Oikawa: Well I see no need to keep talking, give us back what's ours Mr Miya.

Osamu: N-NO! Not over my dead body!

Oikawa: Well that can be arranged~!

Those words sent shivers down Osamu's spine. He knew good and well Oikawa had the power to do as he said.

Kita: Do you have the proper documents right now to prove you own him?

Oikawa: O.O Wat-

Iwaizumi: I have a ditgil copy, does that work?

As Kita takes a look at it he sighs, and give a nervous glance to Osamu.

Oikawa: Well looks like we are fine here, we'll just take him!

As much as Osamu wanted to protest he knew it was all pointless. With that Oikawa grabbed a handkerchief  and and pressed it against his nose and mouth.

Osamu: W-What are you doing?! Are you trying to hurt him!?

Oikawa: No, I'd rather not have difficulties in the car.

While Oikawa was suffocating him, Atsumu started to regain consciousness. As he started to move around and grab the cloth Oikawa started to feel bad, but there was no going back. After a minute Atsumu seemed to be back to sleep, so he removed the cloth.

Oikawa: Perfect~! Anyways good bye Mr Miya.

Osamu was on the brink of tears while no one else could say anything. The boys left leaving an frustrated and inraged Osamu.

Sorry for the short part I'm tired TvT night peoplez