Hate or Love? Pt 34

Hey guys! Apologies for last nigh, I recently goy my Covid booster shot and for some reason the reaction for me is really painful TvT. So with that I slept most of yesterday off so I could forget about the pain! Though Im back! Lets gooo!

Atsumu: say Omi..I gotta ask, and I hop this isn't offensive in any means way, but I keep ending up in that room you beat the shit outta me haha..Is there anything special about it?

Sakusa: Nosey much haha..

Atsumu: N-No! Not like that! Nevermind don't even tell me!

Sakusa: I'm just playing with you..that room is actually really special..The room was my old son's playroom..He was so young, just wanted to know everything about the world. He got that from his mother...she always loved to learn, she was a teacher actually. Oikawa and Iwaizumi went to the same highschool as her, and Me and her spent a semster abroad in Okinawa together. She was the one who introduced me to Oikawa and Iwaizumi..I can't thank her enough for that. We dated for about a year until Oikawa and Iwaizumi proclaimed their love for her to haha...kinda funny when I think about it...I was so mad, they knew I was dating her..Though she loved them too, so she proclaimed a polyamorous relationship. Now in the beginning Oikawa and Iwaizumi were against it, but seeing her not wanting to leave me forced them to accept, and me? I would stick by her side no matter what.It onlk a few months for me to warm up to them..and all was good for awhile. We even got here pregnent haha! The day Kori came to life was so stressful...Iwaizumi was practically losing it trying to be so prepared. Though it was all smooth, and Kori came into this earth. Man he was perfect..brown eyes like Oikawa, dark brown hair like Iwaizumi, my 2 dotted birthmark, best of all though...he had his mom's smile. It only tooks us a week to fall in love with him...we spoiled him crazy till Kaori told us to knock it off. Who knew life would've been so short for him..It was March 20th...my birthday. Oikawa and Iwaizumi were busy with decorations so Kori and Kaori went to get the cake...it was then when they met with that unfatal accident...nothing was normal after that...everyone was so down, and our relationship was breaking. That's when we decided to get you Atsu..! You really did something haha..

Atsumu couldn't help but feel so sorry for his masters. To just have everything you love taken away from you in the blink of an eye...he knew hos that felt...

The end lol next part may be more about Atsumu's backstory idk yet, Let me know what yall want