Hate or Love? Pt 40

Yuhhh 40th part let's get itttt~! Oki I wanna say this because I have to tell someone, but I was in school yk. And this happened during my friend's 2nd block or smth. So she takes a class that's in with mixed grades, so one of does kids, idk what he was thing. He gives across the hall to my science teacher and asks. "Are you pregnant?" Now dont get me wrong I felt awful for my science teacher, she's such a kind sweet person. And she is lean af- but here's the funny part. She goes across the hall to my math teacher and is like" Some kid called me pregnant" and my math teacher be like "Wtf-" Then the teacher that had the kid in her class was like" I'm so sorry" like the whole situation overall was wrong, but at the end my science teacher obvi didn't take it personally and laughed it off. Anyways to the story~!

Iwaizumi: Damn look at the time. We should go to sleep.

Oikawa: Yeah even I'm getting tired haha..!

Sakusa: Alright where will he sleep though?

Oikawa: I mean I'll take him-

Sakusa: Dumbass he won't fit in our bed.

Oikawa: Move with Iwa thennnn I want him.

Iwaizumi: Well we both do need to wake up early Kiyo..maybe just for today?

Sakusa: Alright, so good night guys.

With that Sakusa heads upstairs, closely followed by Iwaizumi.

Oikawa: So just me and you..

Atsumu: No-

Oikawa: You know you love me~!

Atsumu: Let's just go to sleep please?

Oikawa: Alright follow me~!

Oikawa led him to a beautiful king sized bed that looked so comfortable to Atsumu.

Atsumu: So comfy!

Oikawa: Yessir, anyways you should get ready to go to sleep. Head to my bathroom room. I'll use Kiyo's for the night.

Atsumu: Mk..

As Atsumu stepped into the shower he saw a lavish shower, fancy toilet, and a beautiful marble to sink. He stared in awe, as he approached the shower. It had many knobs and buttons, and Atsumu's couldn't help to at least press one. Horrible Mistake. He turned the shower on which blasted him with steamy hot water.

Atsumu: Shit. Shit. Shit how to turn off- Wrm push this!

With that water sprayed hun from the back as he yelped from the surprise.

Oikawa: You alright in there?

Atsumu: TURN SHOWER OFF!

Oikawa: Atsumu what do you mean? Unlock the door let me help you.

Atsumu: JUST WATER HELP-

Oikawa: Erm Iwa..Kiyo..?

Sakusa: What.

Iwaizumi: Kawa what do you want?

Oikawa: I'm not really sure, but he's dying? I think.

Sakusa: What the hell-

Iwaizumi: Wait wait I have a master keep, lemme just unlock it.

As he unlocked the door water overwhelmed all of them.

Oikawa: How do you screw up this bad-

Sakusa: What the hell

Iwaizumi: You've gotta be shittin me-

Atsumu: Suprise...You don't look happy..

Night Nighty