Hate or Love? Pt 26

Hey guys. This might be my only part for a little while..there's just been a lot going on with Covid, and I hate to say it but idk if I have it? Like my sister was recently in contact with a person who had Covid, so it wouldn't be surprising if our family did. I haven't told my parents yet, and I'm school I have a few unvaccinated friends. I would hate to harm them in anyways, so I'm not sure what to do. I mean I'm considering just fake being sick, but at the same time if I miss school things will definitely get chaotic. Anyways I'm sorry for dragging y'all into this, just a reason if something actually does happen. I'll update y'all in the future  in case anything really does happen. Other than that let's get started~!

Iwaizumi: You know Atsumu..we could've done this a easier way.

Atsumu: Touch me, and I'll bit your head off.

Iwaizumi accepted his challenge mentally as he changed their position. Atsumu's legs rapped around his waist, while his hands pinned up against the wall.

Iwaizumi: You know, your really are beautiful..

As he said this, his hands glided under Atsumu's shirt.

Atsumu: Hngg- S-Stop..

Iwaizumi: Maybe..I just want to find your spot~

In all of this Oikawa and Sakusa were standing their dumbfounded in what's going on.

Oikawa: OI STOP TOUCHING HIM LIKE THAT-! YOU CAN ONLY DO THAT TO ME AND KIYO!

Iwaizumi: Babe, I don't think you understand haha! All Subs have a weak spot, and when they are touched there..well let's just say they're rendered powerless.

As Iwaizumi was explain this, Atsumu was slowly melting into his touch. His hands moved so expertly around his body.

Sakusa: Looks like all you need to do is touch him, and he'll become a mess.

Gesturing towards Atsumu's whole mess.

Iwaizumi: You'll know when you found it.

Just as Iwaizumi said that he moved his hand from his waist to his lower regions. Just within a second he had reached Atsumu's thighs. As soon as he made contact Atsumu Immediately relaxed, and his face vouched a furious shade of red.

Iwaizumi: Bingo

As much as a mess Atsumu already was, a Iwaizumi wasn't making any better with his teasing. Slowing down and speeding up randomly drove him crazy.

Iwaizumi: Ready to talk?

Atsumu: Y-Yes..S-Stop...P-Please

Iwaizumi smirked at the response, and asked.

Iwaizumi: So tell me, what are we to you?

Atsumu: M-My...M-Masters

Iwaizumi: Good puppy...

TvT this is getting intense, feel free to imagine the scenario in your head. Anyways good night y'all!