Hate or Love? Pt 68 (Last Part)

Guys thank you so much for the amazing months. I started this December 4th 20201 and now it's May 4th. 5 months Jesus. Thank you for all the support and I'm pleased to announce the last part :)

The ride home was quiet, but it wasn't unsettling. They sat there in comfortable quietness, even though there were so many questions running through Iwaizumi's mind his main focus was on his kids. He maybe could be a dad again..?

Driver: We are here.

Iwaizumi: Atsu let's go.

Atsumu gave him a quick nod and hurried behind him.

Iwaizumi: Kiyo, Kawa we're home!

Oikawa: [Yawn] What do you mean we're...?

Sakusa: Atsumu?

Iwaizumi: Apparently the kids are ours.

Iwaizumi said bluntly. Sakusa and Oikawa just looked at him, jaws dropped.

Oikawa: I-Is this true..it's a joke right?!

Sakusa: What the hell..

Atsumu: I think they lost it-

Iwaizumi: No shit Sherlock

Sakusa: So you kept it a secret Atsumu?

Atsumu: W-We'll I didn't want to be a burden and make you mad-!

Sakusa: I'm sorry..

Atsumu: Huh?! Wha-

Sakusa was on his knees in front of Atsumu, quietly sobbing into Atsumu's stomach.

Oikawa: Huh. Did think Kiyo would be the emotional type.

Iwaizumi: You're crying too dumbass.

Oikawa: Trust me I know haha...

Atsumu: Oikawa, I-I'm sorry..

Oikawa: I should be saying that to you my love..will you ever forgive me?

Atsumu: Of course you big baby..

Iwaizumi: Any chance you'd like to come back to us?

Atsumu: I guess we'll have to see, but maybe for right now I will~!

I'm not gonna end it here lmao- lemme tell you what the kids are like ;)

Kaori: Like Oikawa, fashionable, sweet, kind, cocky, all around good person though :)

Kori: Kinda like Iwaizumi and Atsumu mixed, she's tough but can be sweet.

Kaito: Gayest bitch ever. 100% Atsumu vibes. Bottom 4 life

Kai: This bitch be the chill Sakusa one. Overall normal, but when he's drunk it's a different story...

Thank you for everything guys lysm <3 and don't worry in the summer o have plans for another Sakuatsuiwaoi book ;) hopefully :))