Hate or Love? Pt 36

Heyo peoplez~! So I'm kinda pissed and it's for a good reason I swear! I play basketball, I played for the last 5ish years. Recently I had a game and it all went wrong..the start already pissed me off because there was like a kid's game going on, and their was this adorable little boy in. I'm assuming he is transgender, but not sure. Anyways when I get to the stands to watch I hear the people behind me talking about him. Maybe it's just me, but I got really pissed. I felt so bad for the kid to, he looked kinda uncomfortable and his team lost in the end. Best wishes to this kid, hope ya keep playing ball <3 (TW SUICIDAL THOUGHTS, ABUSE)

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Just as Osamu left Atsumu could hear his parent's storm upstairs to his room.

Mr Miya: What's this about missing your exams.

Atsumu: I-I can't feel my legs..

Mrs Miya: Pathetic. You lazy excuse for a son. You don't deserve the life we give you.

Mr Miya: If Osamu just came it would've been much better.

Every time his parents spoke these words Atsumu couldn't help but feel empty. He had no one that loved him, nobody would care if he was gone. So, maybe he should just disappear..

Mr Miya: ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING?

Atsumu: Y-Yes

Mr Miya: So useless...

With this he picked up Atsumu and slammed him against a wall. He choked him while Atsumu begged for mercy...

Atsumu: I'm sorry please put me down dad...

Mr Miya: DON'T CALL ME THAT!

Atsumu: S-Sorry sir.

Mr Miya: Maybe some time in the boiler room i'll teach you a lesson..

Atsumu: NO! Please ill do anything...please...please

Mr Miya: Shut up.

He shoved Atsumu in the tiny cramped room ignoring his pleas..

Atsumu: I'm sorry for even existing...I should've died.

-------------------------------

Timeskip: 8 Hours Later

---------------------------------

Osamu: Mom, Dad I'm home! Where's Tsumu'?

Mrs Miya: O-Oh! He went out with your father.

Osamu: Oh alright.

Complete lies. Atsumu could hear his brother asking for him, and he still decided to keep quiet. He loved his brother to bits and pieces, and he never wanted to break the bond between his parents and him.

Osamu: Is Tsumu' feelin better?

Mrs Miya: Uhm Yes

Osamu: Good, I was worried.

Mrs Miya: Don't be..don't worry about him at all. Go upstairs and relax, I'll call you down for dinner later~!

Osamu: Okay, tell Tsumu' to come up when he gets back.

Mrs Miya: Will do.

As soon as Osamu reached the tope of the stairs Mrs Miya opened the boiler room to find a roughed up Atsumu. At time point he regained some control over his legs..

Mrs Miya: Up now. If Osamu asks you fell got it?

Atsumu: Yes ma'am...can I have some food..?

Mrs Miya: Your so ungrateful. You don't need any food, now go.

Atsumu sluggishly climbs the stairs to find his twin reading. He sits right next to him, while Osamu looks up.

Osamu: Tsumu'?! WHat happened to yer face?!

Atsumu: I fell-

Osamu: You klutz! Come here.

Osamu gently addresses his wounds Atsumu just sits there and blabbers about how his fake day with "dad" went

Osamu: Well sounds like you had a better day than me.

Atsumu: Yep..

Atsumu always had to lie, he hated it. He never wanted to say the truth about his parents though. Just as he was thinking that, they heard a knock at the window.

Osamu: Rin!

Suna: Samuuu

Atsumu: Get a room-

Suna: Get your single ass a boyfriend.

Atsumu: Suna I'm hurt-

Osamu: Is he wrong though-

Atsumu: I hate you guys.

Suna: Love me to.

With that they went to a intense make out session while Atsumu gagged. He whipped out his phone and started texting his own boyfriend...

Soooo for the next part abuse warning . Anyways any name ideas for a Japanese boy?