Hate or Love? Special part (SMUT)

Okay this is smut. If you don't like smut then leave. I don't want any weird ass comments either. THATs all. Also this doesn't effect the actual plot in any way I just have had this scene in my head for a while and I gotta get it out somehow lmao.

.

.

.

.

.

The atmosphere was filled with lust. The three doms stared down hungrily at the sub. Still quivering Atsumu shut his eyes hoping this all was a dream.

Sakusa smirks seeing how scared the adorable sub is and decides to start. His hand roam around Atsumu's chest till he finds his nipples and starts to play around with them. This causes Atsumu to whimper a tad. Noticing this Iwaizumi and Oikawa waste no time in making the blonde feel good.

Iwaizumi peppers kisses all around his neck while Oikawa licks stripes up and down his thighs. All this pleasure made Atsumu feel quite uneasy and be let out some breathy moans which is lovers noticed immediately.

Atsumu: Mmm..p-please more..!

Sakusa: Wow the cocky Atsumu Miya begging me for something. Never thought I'd see that..

Atsumu: I-I cum..-!

Sakusa stared at him seriously and then he tilted his head up to directly look at him.

Sakusa: Cum and I'll fuck you till you can't walk.

Atsumu noticed the seriousness in his eyes and nodded in agreement. Though he doubted if he could keep his promise...

As this was said Oikawa changed from licking to biting Atsumu's thick, juicy thighs ( 😍🥰😩) which put Atsumu more on edge. Iwaizumi wants helping either. He was sucking on Atsumu's skin leaving marks everywhere, and he found that at the crook of the neck was Atsumu's "Sweet Spot" so he continued sucking there. With all this pleasure Atsumu wasn't going to last very long and Sakusa could tell.

He quietly whispered in Atsumu's ear
Sakusa: Little Slut wants to cum?

Atsumu: S-Sorry

He croaks out before coming.

Sakusa: I say we take turns giving him a punishments..any takers to go first, I'm still thinking..

Oikawa: I will~! Have me the toy bin lovey!

Atsumu: I-I'm s-sorry please d-don't-!

Oikawa: Shhh behave and I'll reward you in the end..

He made Atsumu lay down on his stomach. He tied his wrists together behind his back and rubbed some lube over his hands. But he wasn't that mean not the prep him. He stuck one finger up already making Atsumu quiver.

Oikawa: Haha! Doesn't take a genius to find out you're a virgin!

He stuck another finger in there making Atsumu moan loudly when in pleasure.

Oikawa: Thats enough, it's a small vibratory anyways.

Atsumu easily slid the small, pink vibrator up the male and started it off in the lowest setting. Atsumu made a few noises but nothing too extravagant. He left him like that few for a few seconds then turned it all the way up to the highest setting. The male screamed in pleasure rolling his hips and letting tears visibly fall down his eyes.

Oikawa decided to have even more fun and pushed the vibratory in and out of him making Atsumu go crazy. He came only a few minutes after that panting and sweating, but that was the least of his problems because Iwaizumi was next.

Iwaizumi: Already tired?

Atsumu: N-No..

Iwaizumi: Good now on all fours.

Atsumu complied and got on all fours as the older had requested. A blue collar was placed around his neck and that's when it began.

"SMACK"

Atsumu: Ahh~...!

Iwaizumi: 19 more then your done.

Each one felt more and more painful, and every time Atsumu tried to get away the collar attached to the wall pulled him back. And Iwaizumi just hit him harder. He came several times from that and was a crying mess at the end.

Atsumu: I-I *Hic* am sorry *Hic*

Atsumu's while body was shaking, he couldn't even control himself anymore. Cum was still leaking out of him and his eyes were clouded by the tears.

Sakusa: We haven't even gotten through the punishments and you're already crying? Jeez your weak..

Now as cruel as Sakusa was he saw what his other lovers did and he felt that was already enough. So he decided in just straight up fucking him. He pressed his tip against the him and Atsumu already let out a moan.

Atsumu: I-Is it in y-yet?

Sakusa: Baby, this is just the tip..

And with that he slammed into him no warning. Choked moan could be heard from Atsumu as Sakusa rammed into him mercilessly. And he didn't stop until cummed inside Atsumu.

At the end Atsumu was a disoriented mess. Drool was slightly leaking out of his mouth and he was covered head to toe in hickeys. Though nothing would prepare him for what was going to happen.

Sakusa: Open.

Atsumu was slightly consumed, but had a good idea of what he meant as he opened his mouth. As soon as it came into his mouth he started sucking. Both Sakusa quickly stopped him.

Sakusa: Let them enter in first sweetie

Atsumu: Enter..?

It only took him a moment to realize what was going on. Oikawa and Iwaizumi slipped in and began to move, and while they were doing this Sakusa deep throated Atsumu.

To say it was painful was a understatement. As three cocks were shoved inside of him all he could do was let tears flow down his eyes in pleasure. Then that final moment came when they all eealeased in him and slowly pulled out. And right after that Atsumu collapsed into Sakusa's chest.

Sakusa: Too much?

Atsumu: A little..

He pecked his forehead as he rubbed Atsumu's back soothingly until he fell asleep.

Sakusa: You guys shower with him first. I'll clean up and then shower downstairs. Put him in something comfy and try not to wake him up.

The boys nodded and they went to do their respective tasks.

Oikawa: Atsumu~! Shower time Mk?

Atsumu quietly gums in response and let's the warm water embrace hun like a tight hug. He was wrapped in fluffy clothing and then brought to the master bed where he cuddled up to his lovers and fell asleep..

What a nice way to end off a night. Cya suckers <3