Hate or Love? Pt 28

Hey guys hope y'all are doing well! A ton of weird stuff has happened this week, but let's ignore that. Anyways I'm not posting tomorrow or Thursday. Ya gal got a test she gotta study for, and she know nothing <33 Futher ado let's start~! Also time skip a hour or two

As Atsumu started to wake up he realized he wasn't where he expected. Instead of that dark closet he was placed into, he was in what seemed to be a...bedroom?

Atsumu: Wha- where am I..

Iwaizumi: Go to sleep...

It was then and only then..Atsumu realized he was sleeping on Iwaizumi.

Atsumu: DA- WHAT THE HELL-

Iwaizumi: quiet down..!

As Atsumu struggled to get out, he felt a strong pain surge through his body as he tried to escape. He made a groaning sound, showing Iwaizumi what's he'd done.

Iwaizumi: idiot...

Atsumu: What the hell...

Iwaizumi: You dislocated your shoulder..again- Come here..

Atsumu hesitately came over to him, he carefully massaged his injured shoulder.

Atsumu: Ah-Ah...It- it hurts..

Iwaizumi chuckled a tad. This reminded him of a time when Oikawa hurt his arm, and he had to massage to to make it feel better. Or else he'd have to deal with the wrath of Oikawa.

Iwaizumi: Sorry Sorry...anyways we probably should get this sucker back into place shall we?

Atsumu gulped, he was never good with pain. Sure he could hide some of his emotions, but pain wasn't one of them.

Atsumu: Uh- Uh..well you see... uhm

Iwaizumi: You'll be fine, it isn't to painful

Atsumu: I don't think that's tru- AGH

"CRACK"

Iwaizumi: God you were so loud, but look back in place.

Iwaizumi proudfully beamed as he though he did something amazing, though in Atsumu's eyes...all he saw was a monster >:C

Atsumu: YOU BAKA THAT HURT SO MUCH! I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU!

Iwaizumi: O.o

Just at that moment Oikawa and Sakusa burst into the room.

Sakusa: ARE YOU GUYS OKA- Wait..what the hell?

Oikawa: Yeah uhm what is going on here?

Iwaizumi: Get this stupid monster off me!!

Atsumu: THAT HURT SO MUCH BAKA!

Oikawa and Sakusa stood there dumbfounded. Atsumu was punching, or at least trying to punch Iwaizumi, and Iwaizumi looked very annoyed. Just as Oikawa was taking in the situation. Sakusa went up to Atsumu and dragged him by the ear.

Atsumu: OW- WHAT THE HELL!

Sakusa: He'll spend the rest of the night in the closet.

Atsumu gulped at that statement, and wanted to say something, but couldn't...

The end :( night y'all I ain't spell checking this shit <3